Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find the art style abhorrent and nothing like the original book. Judging purely from the trailer it does look like they are attempting to expand the story with new characters, which is cool I guess.

I think my younger sister still owns the book from when she was a kid, I read it a long time ago but I still remember the artwork.

The book was like 10 pages long.....and the story was simple. I dont mind them adding anything at all.

I don't mind them adding characters or plot points, I'd welcome it. I just don't like the art design for this CG movie.

Actually, I wish they did it live-action like Spike Jonze did with the Where The Wild Things Are movie.

I don't mind them adding characters or plot points, I'd welcome it. I just don't like the art design for this CG movie.

Actually, I wish they did it live-action like Spike Jonze did with the Where The Wild Things Are movie.

Completely agree. Live-action would have worked much better. The animation of this movie is nothing like the original book's illustrations.

Me too. Best part of that book was, after we finished our "unit" our teacher made a ^^^^ load of meatballs. They were epic.

the only meatball i'll pay to see....

Meatwad.jpg

Back