• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT PF Fett knee pads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockhammer

Freakalicious
Reaction score
A long shot but I am looking to buy or trade for the yellow knee pads from Sideshows premium format Boba Fett, specifically the right one with the pointed spike. I just recently noticed a glue stain on mine (from a drip not damage) that is hard to see and mostly hidden by the the leg tools, but being a nut it bothers me. Would provide my knee pad as part of any trade or deal and can take pics on request. Looking for someone with an otherwise damaged statue, someone who wouldn't care on the knee pad, and/or could fix the pad.
Have Marvel Legends, Hasbro Star Wars, a couple gentle giant busts, and more, or $$$. I have feedback on ebay and other sites; however, since I am new here I would be willing to ship first if necessary. If anyone is interested send me a PM.
Thanks, Brian

Bump.
Anyone.
For trade I have the GG pilot luke, bossk and royal guard MB, lots of Hasbro Star wars, most of the toybiz marvel legends, some spawn figures, also any trade or sale would include my knee-pad with the stain.

Thanks for the suggestion Ringer, unfortunately Sideshow dosen't have any parts for Fett.
Bump

Back