Official Han Solo in Carbonite Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
Not a shabby piece, I like it! :drink

HanSoloSS16001.jpg

HanSoloSS16002.jpg

HanSoloSS16004.jpg

HanSoloSS16006.jpg

HanSoloSS16005.jpg

HanSoloSS16003.jpg

A forced perspective shot, really why I purchased this piece to begin with; Fett is a good 6-8 inches in front of Han -- it kinda works. :lol

HanSoloSS16007.jpg

Looks good... the details on the side of the carbonite block look very nice!

The block still seems a bit monotone though... how does it look in person?

The block still seems a bit monotone though... how does it look in person?

The block of carbonite? I suppose is it pretty much one color, the wall however has a nice texture to it and is varied.

One thing I think Sideshow does very well is syntehtic stone surfaces. The Jabba throne, the Spider-Man 3 dio I have, this, you'd really be pressed to tell if it's not actually rock of some kind. Maybe polystone just lends itself to that, I don't know, but either way, I love the realism pieces have when they feature this sort of thing.

Looks like possible a way to rig a light over it clamped to the top of the wall, have to see if there are any clamp down LEDs out ther that would work.

those pica are great LOTRFan, just one question, when put right beside the carbonite han, how does boba look? does he look short, too tall?

would you take a pic of it from a distance, please. If you have an apple would you put it next to it for scale. Kidding, but a 12" figure would be good. I know there are some pics on SS's site, but I get a better sense of it with pics from regular collectors.

would you take a pic of it from a distance, please. If you have an apple would you put it next to it for scale. Kidding, but a 12" figure would be good. I know there are some pics on SS's site, but I get a better sense of it with pics from regular collectors.

Yeah I can do that, but the only 1/6 fig I have is the the unequivocal NOT Dusty Babysitter :)lol) ... hang tight.

Yes Han is removable, he is held on by a magnet and a small round peg.

hey, i thought it was the medicom boba in the picture, didnt notice till right now it was the boba fett pf.......never mind my question then! :lol

I'm curious how much room the base has for figures? I was thinking a Hasbro Gammorrean Guard would look good next to him. But its hard to tell if it would fit or not.

Oh, didn't notice the front floor is rounded... bummer, a figure there would block the block :monkey2

Looks great!! Mine will be here on the 26th....:chew

Sideshow finally gave us a SW piece with a proportioned 1/6 open left hand....:monkey3

While a nice figure, the Hasbro Gammy is one fat big son of a ^^^^^ :lol. Someday, when I have real room for it, I'll put my Gammy and Boba Fett on display with Jabba, but for now it's just the throne and a few things that fit on it. I'll have to put this piece away from Jabba for now, so I can put Boushh back on display with the Carbonite and it'll look fine. Too weird having Boushh and my Slave Leia custom on the throne together :lol

Back