Night At The Museum: Battle Of The Smithsonian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Entity

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this film yet, so here goes :)

I just saw this film last night, and it was pretty good! Defenitely in league with part 1.
Great humor, action and a lot of new museum pieces that come to life. Some great new characters too!

One of the best scenes, was a scene which resembled/parodied Leonidas' attack in 300, with the slow-motion and fast forward running into battle :lol
I'm not going to say more about this, but it was really cool.

All in all, a good funny movie! I suggest you go and see it :)

Oh and Ricky Gervais was funny in this one too. To bad his part doesn't have to much screen time.

Yeah i'm looking forward to seeing this one i liked the 1st but i'll be waiting for the dvd.

The trailers made me want to throw something at the screen. Nothing at all looked funny to me.

I saw a trailer with Darth Vader and Oscar the Grouch in it.
The film's not my cup of tea though

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/KevUWO8V6Wo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/KevUWO8V6Wo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I saw it today and loved it. It's just as good as the first part.
Amy Adams was great as Emilia Earhart.

Last edited:
The first one was brilliant, so me and the missus will be going to see it.
Infact it's the only Blueray disc I have. :D

I have come to the conclusion that if you ever feel that you are too good for some retarded slapstick humor, you are definately not even close to good enough.

I enjoyed the first one and can't wait to see the second! :rock

Back