• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boba_G

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Beware of BRONXBEAST. He took money from both myself, and Luis138 and neither of us have gotten our figures yet. I paid $350 for an original Ed-209. I saw that bronx was on most of the day Saturday and Sunday, and asked if the figure had shipped yet, and got no response, even though he had been in and out of the forum all day. Only after a second pm did Bronx tell me it was shipped on Saturday, and that he was forced to leave for an emergency and would get me the Tracking number when he got home. This was on Sunday and I have not heard from him since. So I am now at day 4 since "shipment" day 6 since payment, and still no figure. Priority mail has mever once come to my house late in 10 years, so I'm officially worried. I always love to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I invite Bronx to tell his side, but every angle so far screams scam to me. Please let both of us know where our items are at Bronx.
Thanks all

I purchased an item from BronxBeast as well on Sunday 5/17 so far i have not heard from him. I have attempted multiple time to reach out to him with unsuccessful results. I will give him the benefit of the doubt for the remainder of this week. I just wish he would at least reply to our messages.

Pablo, you too? I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and I think that it is too early to panic but the fact that he is 24/7 on this forum and deliberately is ignoring my messages makes me weary. Specially now that I see I am not the only one.

He claims he shipped my item on Friday but yet I still don't have a tracking number. He says he is away from his house on an emergency and was going to send me the tracking number on Monday night. That was the last I heard from him.

Luis

I too feel it is too early to panic. He does have good feedback so i dont imagine he would want us to tarnish it. However it is interesting as you mentioned that he is online yet he ignores our messages.

His feedback is only as a buyer. He is online almost the whole day, at first he would read my messages and wouldn't answer them until after the second or third. Now he just plain ignores me.

I don't like to jump the gun but like I said, his behavior makes it suspicious. If the items arrive, I will publicly apologize, until then I stand by what I am saying.

Luis

I dont feel that we are jumping the gun at all, given there are THREE of us now. Bronx is the one who has some explaining to do, not us. We're certainly not tarnishing his image, we're simply protecting our investments. As far as Im concerned, if my ED-209 shows up tomorrow, this thread could be deleted and forgotten about. If he IS attempting to scam us, this was the best thing we could have possibly done.

BRONXBEAST contacted me about a Medi DK Batman I am looking for...he had a decent price..I asked about paypal and he vanished....guess now I know why...thanks for the heads up guys

Thanks for the heads up!!! He was trying to sell me a SS Life Size Wolf bust for $500. I know these go for $800 or more so I was a little suspicious.

He seemed 'odd' anyways, thanks for the heads up, sorry this happened to you guys...

Let me know when this becomes a full blown witch hunt!!!

How I love a good ol' fashion witch hunt :rock

He inquired about my Medicom Jango Fett I had up for sale, and he lowballs $30 under my asking price. His username and grammar wasn't very reassuring, either.

is this the medicom jango and is every thing included can i get for 60

Anyway, if he's been MIA, go ahead with your claims, and flag his feedback until he clarifies things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back