Glee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
Anybody else check this out last night??? It's from Ryan Murphy, creator of Nip/Tuck and it was pretty funny. I'll watch it when it airs this fall.

I not a fan, but the Rehab sing/dance was pretty funny. Show reminds me of Freaks and Geeks

Last edited:
Anybody else check this out last night??? It's from Ryan Murphy, creator of Nip/Tuck and it was pretty funny. I'll watch it when it airs this fall.

I not a fan, but the Rehab sing/dance was pretty funny. Show reminds me of Freaks and Geeks

it was ok. some funny bits some not. we'll see if eventually the homophobe in me gets bugged out. depends how they milk it. personally speaking Ugly Betty=Funny, Will and Grace=intolerable.

I thought it was great - a friend of mine's kid was in the finals to play the quarterback, but he was 17 and the guy that got the part is 26.

But it looks like it could be a fun show - Fame meets Freaks & Geeks. Funny how every single person that auditions is a 1st rate singer though.

Dang - bummed I missed this last night - I had wanted to see it after reading some reviews about it.

Dang - bummed I missed this last night - I had wanted to see it after reading some reviews about it.

You can see it on the Fox website. They posted it on there I believe. I watched it last night after Idol, and honestly, I liked it! I'll definitely be following this one.

Yea, if you're a F & G fan, then you're probably like this.

I really hope the teach dumps his wife and goes for the redhead. :lol:lol

Yea, if you're a F & G fan, then you're probably like this.

I really hope the teach dumps his wife and goes for the redhead. :lol:lol

I've never seen Freeks and Geeks (nor do I know what it's about.) I've heard a lot of good things about it though. I need to check that show out as well. :banana

I loved it! I watched it on Hulu cause I missed it on tv. And I have seen it 3 times now. Those kids have some serious talent. very funny. Jane Lynch cracks me up!

Yes she does.

And the part when they go to Carmel high to check out the competition. I was blown away and then seeing their faces. I laugh every time. Priceless.

I guess i'm just annoyed that we got this preview of it now, but have to wait till the fall to see anymore. Hmff..oh well!

I admit i didn't watch it, but from the ads I saw for it, it looked like a show for 13 year old girls?

I got around to watching it tonight. It wasn't quite was I was expecting, and was actually pretty funny. I think the previews I saw made it seem more serious than it is.

I FINALLY caved and watched the first episode tonight on Fox.com
It was excellent, and not what I expected. I can't wait for the series to start.
The ending with the Journey song was awesome!

I watched it, went in with super low expectations especially with all the hype around it and loved it. I even downloaded a few of the songs to my iPod. Should be interesting to see where they go since to progress everything that makes the show very unique has to expand and change.

For whatever reason, I never would've expected a lot of the members here to like Glee. I loved it, and I'm glad to see a lot of you did, too. The ending performance almost brought tears to my eyes...ahem...almost. ;)

Been watching the shorts on Amazon. The audition one is great - the lead female seems to be exactly like her character. And the origin of the "Kurt Hummel" character is hysterical.

The other short is a rap song from an upcoming episode - it's pretty good too.

I watched it, went in with super low expectations especially with all the hype around it and loved it. I even downloaded a few of the songs to my iPod. Should be interesting to see where they go since to progress everything that makes the show very unique has to expand and change.

:rotfl:rotfl
That's so funny because I downloaded their version of the Journey song to my Ipod tonight. :lol

The other short is a rap song from an upcoming episode - it's pretty good too.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="https://www.hulu.com/embed/lFIFZx0dvm-ji9Owc02nKQ"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.hulu.com/embed/lFIFZx0dvm-ji9Owc02nKQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Goddamn I laughed pretty hard at the thought of Golddigger performed in a formal Glee Club setting.

:rotfl:rotfl
That's so funny because I downloaded their version of the Journey song to my Ipod tonight. :lol

My wife has been singing "Don't Stop Believin" all week since seeing the episode on Tuesday thanks to their version :lol

For those who caught the standard episode, definitely check out the "Director's Cut" you can see it on Hulu, its better and fills in the blanks a little better. I have a serious jonesin' for Jayma Mays though...then again I did ever since Heroes. Jessalyn Gilsig is also on this show....maybe it'll be the Heroes resting place once they get kicked off that show.

Last edited:
Back