Next 12 inch?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
So everyone agrees that Luke was a good start for the 12" line - he's pretty much the focus of the 2nd trilogy. So who should be next? Follow up with another major character or show us how obscure they're gonna get?

I'm thinking it will be from the prequels, a bad guy and not a major character so my guess is Darth Maul.

Since the first set of 12" Star Wars are going to be from RotJ I say the next one will be a Sarlaac. :horror :p

I'm guessing Han will be the next one since Andy's got practice.

Dunno who they're gonna make, but I know who I want. Darth Maul! Darth Maul! Darth Maul! Darth Maul! Darth Maul! Darth Maul! Darth Maul! Darth Maul! :google

Do you think Sideshow will announce the next figure this coming month (December)? I sure hope so!!!

Leia kind of makes sense to me. I think SSC might do a version of each of the three principal hero's and Vader in the first year. I think Luke's sis or Han makes sense for # 2.
Of course I want it to be Vader.

The Emperor's robe is very different from the Jedi robe.

Personally I'd like to see someone really obscure next.

i think dave will get his wish & we'll be seeing someone really obscure and/or non-film related (thrawn, mara jade) -- i'd rather see han or leia though.

I think it should be Nute Gunray. That character is present in each of the prequels and has never been made in 1/6 scale by Hasbro. He should make a nice counter balance to ROTJ Luke. He's Obscure, a Villain and from the Prequels; the complete opposite of Luke.

FlyAndFight said:
It's official. The next 12" figure released will be the tiny, under-aged alien trying to order a drink at the cantina in Episode IV... :naughty

You mean Kabe, the Chadra-Fan? Sorry, couldn't resist showing off a little... :angelsmil

I'm afraid I have to disagree wyrmn3500, I don't think we'll get another non-movie (EU) until after Arctic Padme, as much as I would love a Mara Jade to go with Luke.

Darklord Dave said:
The Emperor's robe is very different from the Jedi robe.

Personally I'd like to see someone really obscure next.
knew I'd get busted on that, but I put it up there anyway.
and I agree 100% about an obscure character. I was trying to make a realistic guess.
Personally, I cant wait to see what they do with the body on a 1/6 Yoda.
but my most want would be a Tusken Raider

Back