Hello from Portugal ! Olá de Portugal !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JabbaFan

Freakzoid
Reaction score
hi all ! Just joined 10 minutes ago...already created a avatar, ( I look ugly dont I !?!?:) and my own signature....I'm from Portugal, almost 40, Rui is the name, ( the equivalent in English is Roy I believe!?!) and just recently started a small Starwars figurine collection...ebay is the game, Convairman is the name ;)

as you can see, I'm a jabba Fan,....since I saw that big green villain in the large screen when I was a youngster....I just loved the guy !:D all these years have passed, and lately, I thought, why not!?

There he was...for sale on ebay...a good looking Jabba BIG enough, and some more items to go with,...I lost my head, and went ahead...ended up winning the auction....he was in the States, and had him shipped over here....pricey, ok, but its done ;)

Passed Customs and had to pay a fee of another $30.00...oh well....:cool:
Then I started looking for the other figurines....but this time I was going to acquire them from the UK....and there you have it, I'm an Official Starwars fan, always have been, the difference now is, that I can afford it ;)

I'll share some pictures from my collection, already saw some of your own , and they are brilliant !!!!!
Speak later, then,....kind regards to everybody !!!
rui

:mexwave Welcome to the Show!! :mexwave

I will also look forward to seeing your collection :)

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

thank you thank you thank you ,....:) you guys rock ! :)
outro português, e do Canada hey!? we Portuguese are everywhere,...;)

Back