Blade 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bidge1000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just watched this again after ages. I forgot how fantastic this film was, part 1 was great, but this was the pinnacle.

Sadly, they ruined part 3, it's just not as good, seems a bit like a TV movie in comparison.

D:chew

Of all the B grade comic book movies Blade 2 is my absolute favorite. I'm currently re-assembling my custom Blade that I sold a while ago to go with my HT Hellboy. (trebor - if you ever decide to sell him, LMK. ;) )
"Now you got an explosive device stuck to the back of your head."
That is tasty cheese.

The blood bath, well that was Blade 1 but there's always a blood bath scene :rock :rock :rock

I like how they combined forces in this one to take out the mixed breed dude. That was one last kick ass scene during the very end.

Blade II's my favourite of the 3 movies as well. Thought Luke Goss was fantastic as Nomak and like Del Toro said in the extra's it was good to get away from some of the more Anne Rice style Vampires that seem to have become the norm lately.

Blade II's my favourite of the 3 movies as well. Thought Luke Goss was fantastic as Nomak and like Del Toro said in the extra's it was good to get away from some of the more Anne Rice style Vampires that seem to have become the norm lately.

:lecture
I almost forgot, how great are GDT's commentaries? I will sometimes just throw on Blade 2 or Devil's Backbone or Pan's with the commentary track on while I'm working on projects.

Nomak that's it, he was one bad muther in that movie! I couldn't think of the name of the main villain.

Loved Blade 2. It was definitely more fun than Part 1, I even liked it so much that my username is a character from the film!

Loved Blade 2. It was definitely more fun than Part 1, I even liked it so much that my username is a character from the film!

You know, I always wondered if you took your name from him!:D I never asked because he has some nasty characteristics and I wouldn't want you to think I was associating them with you.
Pearlman is The Man.

Blade2 is a great film. I love how dark it is and how the vamps were just so different to what we're used to seeing. Very creative and action packed movie. The ending is great. "Oh,you didn't think I forgot about you,did you?"

Go Big Red :lol

You know, I always wondered if you took your name from him!:D I never asked because he has some nasty characteristics and I wouldn't want you to think I was associating them with you.
Pearlman is The Man.

Love Ron Pearlman!!! If you haven't seen The Last Supper, I would highly recommend it. Spurs tons of debate, and Ron Pearlman is fantastic (even though his role is small)

Blade 3 sucked! The only thing I liked was The fun nightstalker guy. You know the one who used to be a vampire she male...

Back