Boromir Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks alright. I'll be passing on it but they're getting closer to having the Fellowship done in this line. Just need the hobbits and Gimli. I think the next Boromir piece I get will be a PF.

Sideshow just posted it today. Took me a while myself to actually see the Boromir LSB "hidden" there with the others. I guess this was the LOTR Fantacular tease we were supposed to be given last week on the 14th.

Sideshow just posted it today. Took me a while myself to actually see the Boromir LSB "hidden" there with the others. I guess this was the LOTR Fantacular tease we were supposed to be given last week on the 14th.

Yeah but now we'll have to go through the whole 'preview' thing again in the newsletter before we can preorder, even though we've now seen the whole product :banghead

Looks alright. I'll be passing on it but they're getting closer to having the Fellowship done in this line. Just need the hobbits and Gimli. I think the next Boromir piece I get will be a PF.

That's what I was thinking too. Do you guys think this is a line where two hobbits, say Merry and Pippin, could be done in like a two-pack? But I guess they wouldn't do that sort of thing with LSB's.... :confused:

Yeah but now we'll have to go through the whole 'preview' thing again in the newsletter before we can preorder, even though we've now seen the whole product :banghead

Yeah, I have no idea why Sideshow does that. At least we got something, instead of Sideshow giving us a tease of the Sam and Frodo dio. Apologize for getting off topic, but here was Sideshow's Fantacular "tease" schedule.

May 7th: Star Wars Tease - ???

May 14th: Lord of the Rings Tease - Boromir LSB, actually revealed 5/18

May 14th: Marvel Tease - Emma Frost PF

May 21st: G.I Joe Tease - To be determined

May 28th: Disney Tease - TBD

May 28th: Special Sideshow Tease - TBD

The Marvel tease was the only one that actually followed schedule...

I don't think that the Boromir LSB was the tease, I think it was a ministry/info article; I interpreted the "teases" as relating to the upcoming PPOs for the Con.

Yeah, I have no idea why Sideshow does that. At least we got something, instead of Sideshow giving us a tease of the Sam and Frodo dio. Apologize for getting off topic, but here was Sideshow's Fantacular "tease" schedule.

May 7th: Star Wars Tease - ???

May 14th: Lord of the Rings Tease - Boromir LSB, actually revealed 5/18

May 14th: Marvel Tease - Emma Frost PF

May 21st: G.I Joe Tease - To be determined

May 28th: Disney Tease - TBD

May 28th: Special Sideshow Tease - TBD

The Marvel tease was the only one that actually followed schedule...

Figures ... :rolleyes:

:lol

But yeah, you're right that is a bit wierd. SS had an off week :dunno

I don't think that the Boromir LSB was the tease, I think it was a ministry/info article; I interpreted the "teases" as relating to the upcoming PPOs for the Con.

Yeah, that's what I initially thought too. I'm done trying to figure out Sideshow and why they have a tease-preview after an item has been announced, or even revealed.

That's what I was thinking too. Do you guys think this is a line where two hobbits, say Merry and Pippin, could be done in like a two-pack? But I guess they wouldn't do that sort of thing with LSB's.... :confused:

No , I think this is a line, along with the PF line where SS is dreading doing the hobbits at all. All I can say is when SS does start producing the hobbits the likeness had better be right on.

hmmm that picture of all the busts is making me want to get sucked into the bust line after all. if the whole fellowship is made it'll be hard to resist

Back