Chuck renewed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More this on TV:

Yvonne_Strahovski.JPG

Always a good thing.

I liked it at first, but the shows formula got old pretty quick and stopped watching it.

I actually thought it got better as it went on. The last few episodes with Scott Bacula and Chevy Chase were great. And as Mike pointed out-

Great news! I love this show. It's a fun watch and I love the humor in it.

It'll be the third season though, right?

Chuck is one of my favorite shows on TV. Intentionally makes fun of its self all the time, which points out that its a light hearted spy show. In the spirit of a modern day Get Smart with more drama.

The good news is that Chuck was in fact renewed. The bad news:

1. Chuck doesnt return until March.

2. They only signed a 13 episode deal with a 9 episode option follow up

3.They cut the budget of the show a ton. Which means many characters will appear in only a certain number of episodes AND there is rumor of a main character getting the ax altogether.

So, basically, NBC WILL kill the show.

Oh well...

I actually got fairly bored with this show, but I did get sucked back in during the end of the 2nd season. Its decent, but I still think it would be better as a 1/2 hour show as sometimes it feels like there is too much filler.

Big fan of the show- much more believeable and consistant than Heroes.

And I liked how they turned it up a notch in the finale - hopefully they'll do more with that aspect.

i really love this show and the second season finale was incredibly well executed, it's smart, funny, well written and entertaining.

more chuck. yes please

Back