Greetings from Finland!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostDog

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all..

I've been collecting movies (blu-rays mostly now) and comics for years, but lately also some movie-related merchandise ja collectibles. Sci-fi related stuff is mainly my area of interest at the moment. I try to keep the collection fairly small, because I don't really have the budget (although I just pre-ordered the HCG Pulse Rifle :D, my all-time biggest holy grail ) or the space at the moment. Just trying to find some nice pieces for reasonable prices. I also would like to expand the collection with some nice comic-related statues (Sideshow Premium Format, Bowen) in the future. At least SS Thor, Cap etc. can be still found at reasonable prices... SS Doom or Bowen Chrome Surfer would need a lottery win of some kind :(

:mexwave Welcome enjoy your stay :mexwave

Oh and yes a Lotto win would come in very handy! :D

It can get quite costly to import some of the more expensive collectibles up here in the North ;)

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Aha! Other Finnish people!
Greetings to everyone from me too, then :) I'm a Finnish girl. I've been collecting action figures (and some random other toys), comic books and video games for about 20 years or so. But, I'm relativelly new with these high end collectibles :lol

Tervehdys siis! :)

Back