1/6 Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Non-Attendee Edition Preorder is today at 10AM PT May 14th Good Luck Non Attendees and may The Force be with you. :lsvader:emperor:D

Remember Your Time Zones Freaks!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

First I shall have Zodac.. then I shall have these.

Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

I am in a bit of a conflict... Dead Butcher or Han and Luke. Me so confused. :(

Han and Luke for me.

If it's a money issue....neither. There will be better figures coming down the line. Save your money for them. I have a feeling these two sets can be easily scored on the secondary market later on.

Passing on both uumm all 3. Hell, I'm passing on everything but Primer-Man.

Well Marc, what do you want Luke and Han for? Stormtroopers, hybrid bashes (HT/SS) or as the figures they are? I think you would get more enjoyment out of these figures than the Butcher. BUT the Dead do end up being hard to come by. I would say go for the Butcher because you can almost always get the Star Wars ones for cheap later. Plus I can guinea pig out the Han/Luke HT/SS bashes for you :lol

pass for now, probably pick them up later for cheap.

For the price SSC could have given us extra helmets that they can actually wear. (or at the very least 2 stormtrooper helmet heads) how the hell are they in disguise if they can't put the helmet on.

Still on the fence on these. Knowing me, I will preorder and eventually cancel them last minute because of financial woes.

I want them, but I don't really have that kind of money to spend right now, and given the history of 1/6 scale SW figures, it should be possible to pick them up later for less. At least that's what I'm hoping.

'Tall as heck Luke' took the wind out of my sails with these, but I am still getting em!

Definatly getting them! I can't wait until PPO time today!

I'm gonna try to secure them... but about 50/50 if I will keep them. Mostly annoyed by the height issue, honestly if Luke was appropriately scaled I'd be all in on these.

Went to order but its not up until 10:00am ---Oh yeah I am passing on this also:monkey1

Still don't know what the heck I'm gonna do about these two. I want them but there's so much other stuff coming out in the next few months. Decisions, decisions...

Cancelled both Carbonite Han and Toht/Arc set. But planning on getting these.

Back