Flash Forward

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been talked about yet. It looks like it could be interesting.

A mysterious global event causes everyone to black out simultaneously for two minutes and seventeen seconds, and each person sees a glimpse of their lives six months from now. When they wake up, everyone is left wondering if what they saw will actually happen.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="https://widgets.abc.go.com/o/48bda4baaf82f1d1/4a0cfd30099e7fc9/48bda4baaf82f1d1/9579a8fa/-cpid/705e6b599919f75b" id="W48bda4baaf82f1d14a0cfd30099e7fc9" width="308" height="235"><param name="movie" value="https://widgets.abc.go.com/o/48bda4baaf82f1d1/4a0cfd30099e7fc9/48bda4baaf82f1d1/9579a8fa/-cpid/705e6b599919f75b" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

Reminds me of a probably not as good Timequake by Kurt Vonnegut. But fertile ground for an interesting story.

It sure does look intresting thanks for posting the vid i'll be checking this one out. :banana

They were doing the 10 sec flashes in LOST a couple of weeks ago to promote it. Interesting concept, but again it's something that has one big mystery behind it - shows with that concept, like Lost, have finite shelf lives.

I think ABC is probably prepping this to be the next Lost. I'm not sure what night it's going to air, but wouldn't be surprised if it was right afterward.

I just saw that this premiers tonight. It's gotten some positive reviews so far. I'll be watching.

You can also catch it tomorrow night as well. Same show I think though.

I'm gonna check it out. Nothing else on at that time anyway.

Im already in love. It has so many elements of LOST.

That and seeing Seth McFlarlane in a serious role might be interesting. Hope he's a regular.

Im already in love. It has so many elements of LOST.

That and seeing Seth McFlarlane in a serious role might be interesting. Hope he's a regular.

Good stuff i'm just getting it now been looking forward to seeing this since i saw the trailer for it.

I was pretty impressed with the first episode. Like Lost, there's going to be a lot to piece together. I'm going to re-watch it since there was so much going on in the flash forwards.

Very intriguing. And I love that actress playing the doctor. I thought I was so clever noticing the "Red Panda" references, but when I went looking for the viral campaign all I found was the creator sanctioned forum named...

https://redpandaresources.com/

I actually didn't care for it all that much, but it looks intriguing so I'll probably watch until I get bored or something better comes along.

What's up with Red Panda? It tugs a memory string, but I can't place it.

Goyer can write, why this should be a decent Venture.

Good Premiere. I thought after the Flash incident, a show like this could easily fall into a procedural Drama, but David threw in the Investigation and all those foreshadowed memories which turned it into a Thriller instead of of a Character Driven Night Soap. These kind of traps are Show Killers, but seems to have been avoided here.

Problem with A List Writer/EPs is they spend so much time Running Shows, the B and C List Staff Writers can bog a Season down with pedestrian Filler Eps. As long as David has outlined the Season 1 Arc well, this could potentially avoid that. I thought it was promising.

Congrats, David, I knew you had it in you.

I just hope it doesn't go off in all directions. I watch enough shows like that and I don't want to get involved with another one.

I thought this was awesome really interesting and i'm desperate for the next episode! :rock :rock

Just watched the first episode tonight. Interesting premise. I just hope it doesn't bite off more than it can chew.

Back