GAMER TRAILER!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the look of it.
And Dexter's in it too. Awesome
<object width="450" height="298"><param name="movie" value="https://www.traileraddict.com/emd/10854"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.traileraddict.com/emd/10854" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="298" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

Looks like a movie you would watch once and never think about it again, based on an old idea we've seen more than once. But, it has 300 guy and Six Feet Under guy, so. . .maybe they will make it watchable.

Its pretty much The Condemned with Steve Austin in a different setting...silly hollywood and not being able to come up with anything original these days

It's basicly The Running Man. Who cares. This wasnt supposed to be groundbreaking anyway. Just show me some action, boobies, and blood. Lotsa blood.

I actually felt dismayed when I saw this trailer... so unoriginal, so cheesey and just a huge waste of film IMO. This movie just really reinforces the fact that originality is a dying commodity.

It's not a waste. It's bringing back hard core R-Rated action. We need that more then anything. I'm so sick of PG-13 action. Give me gore. Give me the 80's.

It's not a waste. It's bringing back hard core R-Rated action. We need that more then anything. I'm so sick of PG-13 action. Give me gore. Give me the 80's.

Then go watch a good 80's flick, not rehash hack work like this :lol

But then all we'd be getting is super quick "brutal" PG-13 bullcrap like we do today. Give me some hardcore violent flicks I can see in the theater...

But unfortunately thats what sells, with the amount of money they pump into these movies now they have to make fluff to sell to idiots to make the money back.

The only movies you can do on a budget are cheap horror movies and I'm getting pretty damn sick of seeing Zombies!

This one I'd probably watch though.

Back