To all Hot Toys Purple Coat Joker fans, what are your Joker plans?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here are my Purple Coat Joker plans

• Will keep my V1 and buy DX

Votes: 49 46.7%
  • Will keep my v1 and NOT buy DX

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • Will sell my V1 and buy DX

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Don't have any and will only buy DX

Votes: 14 13.3%
  • Don't have any and will only buy V1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't have any and will buy V1 AND DX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
Keep V1, buy the DX, buy another BillyB tie/shirt combo and set up an interrogation Joker with the FML head.

New coat will go on my current one.

definitely will have both, and the old version will be used for interrogation scene setup

I voted other because I'm not selling my V1, just parts. Already sold my V1 jackets, shirt and tie, hands and have a MCU set up already with the remaining V1 with Billy B shirt and tie.

At this point I'm just leaning towards keeping the V1 and avoiding the DX. Between having the BR Joker head (as I also own the bank robber) and a FML Joker head on the way I just don't think I need the extra figure.

Nor am I really interested in the cop version.

I have the BR Joker + a custom Harley Quinn I just made. So I'll be adding the new DX Joker and that'll be it. Not sure what I'll do with the Cop stuff yet.

I voted 'not sure yet'. I have V1 (with BillyB shirt) and a BR Joker, and am currently leaning towards buying the new head and coat from ebay seperately, as I don't need a third Joker. That depends on the price of the individual parts though, which i guess will be pretty high as that's what a lot of people will probably want to do. If the money is right at the time of release I'll maybe just get the whole thing and sell off everything I don't want/need.

V1 with billyB upgrades is now in interrogation mode, and waiting for Zahal's awesome dio:D

One DX version to be posed for mob scene. 2nd DX version with FML head.

Yeah, i've gone joker mad.

I have V1 with the BR Joker head, I'll probably sell that one when I get the DX and then buy a Truetype body so I can display both the Police Joker and Purple Coat Joker.

My V1 with BR head will become interrogation room version, and the DX will be the default purple coat Joker (with the cop stuff on an extra true-type.)

I'm skipping the Dx Joker cause I got the v1 and a Les Walker head for it. I love the Dx but mine is a great custom so I can't give that up. And I have Bank Robber Joker so I don't want DX cause I don't need 3 Jokers.

Back