1/6th snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barryo

Dealer of Death
Reaction score
well i finally got this one off the bench. it had been there a while. scavenged the majority from the hasbro snowtrooper with some changes:

helmet - took old face mask off and redid with vinyl
suit - got a hasbro boba fett jumpsuit with pouches off ebay & used rid-it to remove dye
cape? - wanted to go with cloth, some kinda cotton (i think it was like an old rag of some sort...:confused:)
boots - hasbro original, added elastic bands around the molded ones & added some laces
blaster - extra one from ssc princess leia i think
body - dragon - classic adam
gloves - ssc stormtrooper's (extras) painted to match armor
head - from hasbro's ultimate jango fett i had repainted a while back (fine sculpt for hasbro IMO)

i fought the temptation to make him white & pristine and decided i wanted a battle worn look to him, so i dirtied him up. most of the armor i super glued narrow elastic straps to keep in place. any suggestions for improvement or changes welcome.
snowfb1.jpg

snowfb2.jpg

snowfb3.jpg

snowfb4.jpg

snowfb5.jpg

snowfb6.jpg

snowfb7.jpg

Last edited:
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://photozbucket.com/pages/3346/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>well i finally got this one off the bench. it had been there a while. scavenged the majority from the hasbro snowtrooper with some changes:

helmet - took old face mask off and redid with vinyl
suit - got a hasbro boba fett jumpsuit with pouches off ebay & used rid-it to remove dye
cape? - wanted to go with cloth, some kinda cotton (i think it was like an old rag of some sort...:confused:)
boots - hasbro original, added elastic bands around the molded ones & added some laces
blaster - extra one from ssc princess leia i think
body - dragon - classic adam
gloves - ssc stormtrooper's (extras) painted to match armor
head - from hasbro's ultimate jango fett i had repainted a while back (fine sculpt for hasbro IMO)

i fought the temptation to make him white & pristine and decided i wanted a battle worn look to him, so i dirtied him up. most of the armor i super glued narrow elastic straps to keep in place. any suggestions for improvement or changes welcome.

I don't have much in the way of critique I just want to say, well done :cool:

Yeah, he's awesome. The only improvement I can think of is if you could find a way to pull in the tops of the shoulder armor so that it doesn't stick straight up.

Either way, he kicks ass.

Loving the boots and the overall weathering spot on !

barryo you need to press return on some of those pics as they are tiling, its only after I read your comments at the top that I realised there was a headsculpt underneath

Last edited:
Cracking. I started mine the other nigh. I will post pics as soon as I can.
What did u use to remove the die?

Dorgmal

thanks guys i appreciate it.
devilof76, i messed with the shoulder armor quite a bit but as it is so soft if i put it to high on the shoulder then the bottom kicks out and looks like wings.:cool:. so i kinda had to find a happy medium with the placement.

dorgmal i used a product called "rit" dye remover (i misspelled it in my first post) works well .

Loving the boots and the overall weathering spot on !

barryo you need to press return on some of those pics as they are tiling, its only after I read your comments at the top that I realised there was a headsculpt underneath
i cant see them at work but let me know if it worked.

Looks great man, well done!

I completed one about a month ago, but I am still messing with the boots and hood. Cant get them to look right for some reason. I may try what you did.

Overall, super job!!

Last edited:
Good looking figure. The big figure companies would be hardpressed in improving upon your work. Well done.
wow, thank you very much, i dont know if that's true but i will take that as inspiration to keep going.

Looks great man, well done!

I completed one about a month ago, but I am still messing with the boots and hood. Cant get them to look right for some reason. I may try what you did.

Overall, super job!!
thanks, yea the elastic straps for the boots are cheap but gives it a nice look. if you decide to go that route i would suggest to notch the horizontal straps where the center line vertical strap runs up and under. (something i didnt do or think of until it was all in place) it will help it lay flatter. know what i mean?

Another great piece bud!!

Kind of ironic you made a figure from a frozen climate and one from a desert climate.
Are your figures bipolar?

This is really nice... I like how the weathering came out... your right the head looks really good. when I first saw it, I was thinking it was a recast... wow..

Another great piece bud!!

Kind of ironic you made a figure from a frozen climate and one from a desert climate.
Are your figures bipolar?

:lol.......dont know about the figures andy but i am..........no i'm not.......:monkey3

thanks guys. i appreciate the feedback from everyone.

Back