Ardeth Bey 1:1 Bust Sold Out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankenFan

Abnormal Brain
Reaction score
Anyone else from the board other than I, lcummins, and Universalrocks order one?

mmmy.jpg

Add me to your list too FF. I'm really looking forward this one.

Not surprised it sold out especially with the low ES. Nice bonus.

FrankenFan said:
Heh. I knew you'd cave eventually, Ox!

How about you, Sideshow Chris? Clear out some space around that pool table, yet?

Was I that transparent :D ? Yeah, in the end, this was a no brainer.

Okay Chris, you did get on board with this one right? Inquiring minds want to know :naughty

Hey Lonnie. If you happen to have over ordered or end up with a few too many, you could do me a favour you know. :D

I am astounded there haven't been more :banana :banana or a bit of :joy :joy from the aquisitors. I can't wait to see your pics of this. And I would like to see pics as you will display it please. If I sound demanding, too right. This bust should come with rights to charge admission for a view, so post a plenty.

Chris say something he shouldn'y have again?? How unusual.

creecher said:
Hey Lonnie. If you happen to have over ordered or end up with a few too many, you could do me a favour you know. :D

Sorry, didn't over order on this one! I do currently have two Maul busts on order by accident however! I rushed to order from Sideshow when it first came up for listing and then realized Adam would be carrying it. I ordered FlexPay, so I will have a cancellation fee, but I will still do better getting it from Adam even including the dang fee! If I had money to burn, I probably would have gotten two of the Ardeth Bey busts; one to display, and one to put away for a "rainy" day! :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

I ordered this one. Seeing as there is no 1/4 mummy, I guess it's my only option if I want to stay away from 1/6.

I was on the fence, but the low edition # swayed me.

JAS

Can it be?

Looks like the edition number is going to be even lower than I thought!

Limited Edition of 100 :joy

JAS

FrankenFan said:
Isn't the edition size 200 pieces? 100 FullPay plus 100 FlexPay?

plzg.jpg

No, ES is 100 total. Any Flexpay sales are taken from the same alotment.

Well, shut my mouth wide open!

Thanks, Ox, for the clarification.

Just for the sake of argument, why not have just one product page with two separate payment options? Seems that would be less confusing, at least to an

abnrmlbrn.jpg

like mine.

LOL FrankenFan.

Maybe they figured with 2 separate pages there would be less possibility of mistake. As in placing an order for full payment while intending to place a flexpay order.

The ES question has come up before on other items with flexpay available.

And factor in the "Low Quantity Warning" icon on two separate pages showing two different stock quantities... FFZZZZTT!!! There goes another imperfectly good brain.

oxbeard said:
The ES question has come up before on other items with flexpay available.
As a former king of late-night television often remarked: I_did_not_know_that.

I guess I'll have to get out of the lab more often...

bof2.jpg

FrankenFan said:
Thanks, Ox, for the clarification.

Just for the sake of argument, why not have just one product page with two separate payment options? Seems that would be less confusing, at least to an

abnrmlbrn.jpg

like mine.

I had that question too, I can't remember the exact answer but it has something to do with the way our e-commerce cart is set up... all the flex pay payments and charges have to be handled manually at the moment. I'm sure updating it to provide it as a payment option in the future is on the list - Chris would have a better, more informed answer to this question than I :)

And that is 100% correct about the edition sizes - 100 split between the 2 payment options... :duff

SideshowDusty said:
I had that question too...
Great minds think alike.. and fools seldom differ. :)

SideshowDusty said:
Chris would have a better, more informed answer to this question than I :)
So you're saying it really is always Chris' fault! :D

SideshowDusty said:
And that is 100% correct about the edition sizes - 100 split between the 2 payment options... :duff
Thanks for the additional info, Dusty. That policy should be noted in the FlexPay FAQ at your site. FlexPay is described as a payment option, but no mention is made that a portion of a given edition size is actually allocated specifically to FlexPay orders.

So, if the allocation set aside for direct pay sells-through, the buyer's only option is then FlexPay?

tol.jpg

Back