• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Patient Zero PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCJ99

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I don't know why I never looked at it, but I JUST saw the Patient Zero PF today for the first time. I LOVE IT!!!!! I really want one, and I would like the ex but could settle for a reg. Please let me know if you could help out a fellow freak :eek:

PLEASE!!!!! :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

(BTW, I may have some Marvel PF's or comiquettes to trade. Or maybe another PF. Lemme know if you're interested in anything I have :cool:)

-Indy PF ex
-King Leonidas PF ex (MAYBE! I love this one)
-Iron Spiderman ex

The shipping will kill me! But I've found a couple at cost already. I think I'm aiming for the ex domestically. But thanks for the link!

Last edited:
My Ex. will leave my posession for no less than 1k....

even then it will be double that :D

Aaaaaaaand THAT'S why I won't be buying from you....... :lol

I'm sure it'll be worth more someday, but I'm pretty sure I have one secured :joy

But why don't you just keep it??

That's what I'm getting at... I'll be keeping mine. Heck, I'm planning on being a completist with the PFs.

Back