• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1:6 Cigarette Holder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 1:6 scale Cigarette Holder for a figure I'm working on. Its the type the Penguin is usually scene with, or Sideshow's Red Skull PF had one as well. Any help would be great!

I think I have the gold one that came with Scaramanga if that would work for you.

See, that is the problem. I keep searching and comming up with cigarette cases. This is more of what I am looking for:

redskull_premformat_prev.jpg

But cigarette holder seems to be what it is called as well.

OOOOOOOOOOH. Dude you can make that yourself ,my man. Go to a model store and look for the thin rod cylinders of styrene and paint it.

OOOOOOOOOOH. Dude you can make that yourself ,my man. Go to a model store and look for the thin rod cylinders of styrene and paint it.

I might just do that. I was looking at a tooth pick, but it is too big. So maybe finding the right size piece of wood will be the hardest part.

i wouldn't use wood. try either styrene or metal rod or a stiff wire. here is some thick soder, maybe you have some (maybe a little thinner) on hand?

Last edited:
Back