• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Han in Carbonite Life Size 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightwave000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Whether its the illusive concepts or a fan made cast off the original, I really want to find a life size han in carbonite. If you have any info about getting one of these please pm or email me. Thanks

I saw that one but I wasnt sure of the quality and the seller wont respond to questions. I noticed that the illusive concepts one seems to have a shiny look to it and the one they are selling might be a mold off the illusive one. Its hard to pull the trigger on a large purchase like that when they wont answer your questions or communicate.

There's a guy on the rebelscum forum with one for sale...
-link-
member name: jedimastere he looks to be in Florida so expect to have to pick it up, these are huge.. otherwise it'll be a crate & freight and be $$$!

Good Luck,
Bill P.

Success!!! One is being shipped to me this very minute. Thanks to Plasma Infusion who connected me with the guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back