• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Medicom, Sideshow, Parts, Heads etc...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman5

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey gang,

Trying to "spring clean" a little and here are a few things up for sale. As I find more, they will be added.
PM me any questions. My ebay id is batman-5 if you would like to check there for more feedback that is not on this site. Shipping is included in the prices. Some prices are negotiable.

Medicom Spider-Man 2 figure (comes with box, all hands, stand) $170

Medicom Luke Skywalker (has been modified height 11'' and costume; comes with all hands, belt, extra vest, only ignited saber) $60

Medicom Darth Vader (has been modified height 12'' and added massive body parts to the original body; comes with ignited saber only and second pair of hands) $130 sold

Sideshow Mace Windu (comes with hands, ignited saber, hilt) $30 pending
Sideshow Plo Koon (comes with hands, ignited saber, hilt, exclusive saber and hilt) $30
Sideshow Kit Fisto (comes with hands, ignited saber, hilt) $30 sold

Sideshow Obi-Wan Kenobi Clone Armor (comes with everything minus body, head, saber/hilt) $40 sold

Medicom body (was Batman Begins body, modified height stands around 12’’) $30
Medicom body (Superman’s body, modified height stands around 12’’) $35 sold
Takara male body (Batman’s body comes with boots) $30 sold

Medicom Body parts group (assorted body, hands, feet, shoulders, necks etc) $30 sold

Takara Bruce Wayne head $15
Takara Batman Begins head and cowl $15 sold
Hot Toys Batman Begins Bruce Wayne head $15 sold
Hasbro Jango Fett & Count Dooku head set $15

Last edited:
SANY0071.jpg
SANY0070.jpg
SANY0075.jpg
SANY0078.jpg
SANY0079.jpg
SANY0080.jpg
SANY0081.jpg
SANY0083.jpg
SANY0084.jpg
SANY0085.jpg

I will take your Hot Toys Bruce Wayne head for $15. Please check your PM.

Thanks!

All PMs have been replied - thanks for the interest so far guys!

Back