• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Endoskeleton, 84' Kyle Reese, Rambo II, First Blood plus more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the following Hot Toys for sale, all come complete, mint with box unless its a custom.

Hot Toys Endoskeleton Clean Version MINT $340 Delivered to anywhere in North America ON HOLD
Hot Toys CUSTOM 1984 Kyle Reese $240 Delivered to anywhere in North America SOLD
Hot Toys CUSTOM Harvey Dent w/Stark suit and True Type $120 Delivered to anywhere in North America SOLD
Hot Toys Rambo II MINT (Not one crack) $180 Delivered to anywhere in North America
Hot Toys First Blood MINT $120 Delivered to anywhere in North America
Hot Toys CUSTOM Robert Deniro in GOODFELLAS. True Type and Tony Stark suit $200 Delivered to anywhere in North America
Hot Toys Robocop ORIGINAL VERSION MINT! $300 Delivered FIRM to anywhere in North America SOLD

Custom details:

1984 Kyle Reese: Sculpt and Paint by Xenoviper. My pics do this piece NO JUSTICE, its THEY ultimate Terminator 12" figure. The rest took forever to complete by me. This one costed more than asking price to make.

Robert Deniro Goodfellas: Sculpt by Andy Bergholtz and paint by Darkartist81. The body is a brand new True Type and suit also by Hot Toys (Tony Stark suit) Everything that came with the suit and body comes with this item.

Harvey Dent: Sculpt is Hot Toys, suit is the Tony Stark suit and the body is a brand new True Type. Also everything that comes with both the body and suit comes with this item too.

I accept Paypal, PM me for pictures or any questions.

Last edited:
Wow!
Such high end stuff in this selling?
These kinds of items don't come up very often at auction.
Hope your not getting out of 1/6?

Man...i hope you get your Terminator`s and Rambo`s back later,sad to see you let go of those man:monkey2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I tend to check here daily and I am GUTTED I missed the Reese. :(

Good luck with the sales man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back