• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Another Star Wars 1/6 Lot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Something Sexy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Star Wars 1/6 Figures

I am looking to sell the following 1/6th Sideshow Star Wars figures. All have been displayed in a smoke, animal and child free house. All sets are complete and the boxes are in good shape unless otherwise noted.

Note: The shipping included is for the lower 48 states, anything else will need a quote.

Still available:

Will also accept trades for the dead.

Sold:
- Obi-Wan Clone Armor Exclusive - $80 shipped (box is a little crushed in on the back) - SOLD
- Palpatine/Sidious Figure Set Exclusive - $80 shipped - SOLD
- Darth Maul Regular - $40 shipped - SOLD
- Leia as Boushh Exclusive(have brown shipper) - SOLD
- Obi-Wan Kenobi - Episode IV - $50 shipped - SOLD
- Bespin Han Solo - $40 shipped. SOLD

Last edited:
Added some more. I also apologize for two posts in a day but this isn't a bump as much as it is just letting everyone know I added more to the sale.

Bump for today, some prices slightly lowered. Someone has to want some of this stuff. There has to be a new SW collector out there.

We are Samurai... the Keyboard Cowboys... and all those other people who have no idea what's going on are the cattle... Moooo.

Back