D'Hoffryn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you post a pic? For somereason this is the only web page that I can connect to. I have no clue what is going on with my internet. Any site i try to connect to says can not connect to server except this one. I cany connect yo sideshow, google, yahoo, nothing and it is driving me mad!!!!!!

112505dhoffryn_01.jpg

he looks superb,face is pretty much perfect!I REALLY hope the end product looks like that, that paintjob is phenomenal!!! Just look at the detail on the head!!! and I love the clothes(from what I can tell)!! I wanted giles but this will do! YAY!!! thanks sideshow! Youve made my day, Im feeling happy now! Great to see we'll get anya!

BUT sideshow, if you make Anyanka PLEASE make her from "the Wish" she looks SOOOO much better as a vengence demon in that epo that the makeup done in the later seasons (6 and 7)
I guess this will come out later next year, which is a very good thing, Im up to the clouds in things I need to save for and buy!!
again, THANKS.

Last edited:
He looks good, I'm glad we're getting another demon :D I wonder when he'll be up for pre-order? I never receive the newsletter, so I won't be able to find out.

Disappointed, but definitely not surprised. I will probably buy it to support the line.

Then again , how many Kindestods and D'hoffryns that i don't want am I going to have to buy to get a full complement of Scoobies?

Last edited:
He's very cool looking, but I won't be picking him up. I don't have much interest in an Anya. If they made her, I wouldn't buy her, and he really wouldn't fit in my collection if she wasn't in it.

And I'll admit it - I'm bitter that it wasn't Giles. He's the only Buffy figure that I would buy at this point (that hasn't already been released).

I don't buy the Buffy line, but I feel for all you collectors waiting for Giles. To not have him in a collection is wrong.

I'm also disappointed that it wasn't Giles because Giles is one of my favorite characters and I know he'll make such a great figure. But, D'Hoffryn looks great and he's a great recurring demon character so it makes sense that they'd do a figure of him, especially with his connection to Anya. It's just that I would have been happier if we had gotten a Giles first and then a D'Hoffryn announcement. I'll be getting him anyway and will be hoping for an Anyanka to go with him (and yes, from "The Wish" would be the best sculpt to do).

Now, back to my longing for that much desired Giles figure!!

Would've rather see Cordy or Giles or even an evil Willow. I have no interest in this guy or the possible Anyanka that might follow.

same here

I would've prefered a Giles myself, not real big on the monsters. I have all the Scoobies displayed in a 1/6 scale cemetary I made. I bought Dru and the Master and I preordered Darla even though I'd have rather had Dru and Darla without the vamp make up. I would like an Anya as I thought she was one of the funniest characters on the show, but I for one would prefer it look like her human version more than Anyanka.
Anyway ..my display is needing a Giles to feel complete:banghead

EDIT: Firefly, This pic is an older one more has been added including Oz and Xander but you'll get the idea.

buffycemetary.jpg

Last edited:
Murderofcrows71 said:
I have all the Scoobies displayed in a 1/6 scale cemetary I made. ... Anyway ..my display is needing a Giles to feel complete:banghead

Would love to see a photo of that cemetary you did! Any chance you can post it for us?!

Excellent news!!

Y'all need therapy if you aint excited to see this fella in 1/6th! Some of the best news in the hobby in a long time, and from what I can tell they did a bang up job of the sculpt.

Way to go Sideshow!!

I agree Hardcase, This is very exciting news! :banana
Looks great from what I can see.
I wonder what the exclusive will be? Maybe the figure is the exclusive?
I'll order one as soon as it goes up.

Well, time to retire another faux banner as another figure on my wish list becomes a reality.

I'm curious to see how the Lord of Arashmahar will be accessorized, as D'Hoffryn traveled pretty light.

I can think of the talisman he gave to Willow in "Something Blue," which she used to summon him in "Selfless," but not much else. Anyone have any other suggestions?

If the figure itself is not a web exclusive, how about Hoffie in his dress robes from "Hell's Bells."

And regarding Giles getting edged out again, to quote D'Hoffryn: "Never go for the kill when you can go for the pain."

anyk_bnnr.jpg

I'm surprised. I thought it was going to be Giles. Either way, it looks good and I will be ordering. :)

I'm glad we're getting another demon. I'm not a casual collector, but if I were looking at the line from the outside I'd see a cool monster - not a tweedy guy in suit.

And think about it - they've said the line is slowing down but also that we'd definitely get all the Scoobs. So if they announced Giles I'd really think the line was over.

Now there's still hope!

Back