Fan Art and Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shhbane

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Bane from SHH here, been watching these boards for a while and I wanted to post some of my batman related fan art, and ask the members here one question.
Here's the fan art and the question is below:

136ba69d6aa63389a7aafa1565605f6b.jpg

f909f2eb14a61de3892170f1e07267f6.jpg

It's a customizing question, can someone
give me the exact measurments of a head (used for the hot toys bodies), because i will make 3d prints of some of my sculptures
in the upcoming couple of weeks.
I'm asking this question, because the MMS DX Joker will be my first HT figure and i want to have
few more heads to swap.Thanks in advance for the help!

Christian Bale head that i will 3d print:
zbrushdocument1.jpg

^ textured render
zbrushdocument2.jpg

^sculpt

This one is still a WIP, but i will post it anyway(the hair is missing) Heath Ledger head that i will 3d print:
zbrushdocument3.jpg

^textured render
zbrushdocument4.jpg

^sculpt

I SUCK at making textures, sorry!

ps.Sculpts are made in zbrush

Those fan arts are great, if you'd added in a few more characters/scenes it would be like the Batman equivalent of the Star Wars/Lord of the Rings posters

awesome stuff.

Wow I like this 3d printing idea, and i really look forward to seeing the results, that Bale looks exceptional! And the heath is coming along nicely too! Can't help you with the measurements though don't have a scale...

Thanks for the comments everyone, but does no one really know how big a regular hot toys head is, 4/5cm or even in inches?

I read SuperHeroHype,Haven't joined the forums though.Are you one of the administrators there?Also,You've got alot of talent.

Back