Custom 12 inch Snake Eyes Resolute

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiderbo

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Guys I am trying to put together a Resolute SE. ANybody have any suggestions for his back pack shoulder harness?

Thanks for any help.

I would just pick up a couple belts from the Monkey or Toy Anxiety and use them to put one together. You could even use ribbon for it actually. Two straps around the shoulders and then two across his back and chest connecting to them. I did something similar for Hit & Run and it worked pretty well.

I would just pick up a couple belts from the Monkey or Toy Anxiety and use them to put one together. You could even use ribbon for it actually. Two straps around the shoulders and then two across his back and chest connecting to them. I did something similar for Hit & Run and it worked pretty well.

Any pictures?

Thanks for the help.

Here you go:
Hit & Run

The leg straps would be similar to the ones that wrap around Snakes' shoulders and the vertical ones would be like the connectors on his chest/back. Just wrap the connecting straps around the shoulder straps and either sew or glue them. Hope that helped!

Here you go:
Hit & Run

The leg straps would be similar to the ones that wrap around Snakes' shoulders and the vertical ones would be like the connectors on his chest/back. Just wrap the connecting straps around the shoulder straps and either sew or glue them. Hope that helped!

I really hope Sideshow produces him. Aside from Falcon, my fav, he was always the most visually appealing Joe to me growing up.

Here you go:
Hit & Run

It did THANKS ALOT. Now what cna I use for the little back pack thingy? The reason I like the Resolute design is becase he is sleek and trim. You know what I mean?

No unless I am wrong he has a little back pack that attaches to his shoulder harness. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

No unless I am wrong he has a little back pack that attaches to his shoulder harness. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Actually, he had more of a go-bag or a murse that his line wound in and out of:

hitnrun.jpg

I was gonna go with goggles for his face but you know it looks alot more like glasses than goggles. HMMMMM.....

I do appreciate all the help looking and exploring.

Here are some clearer images. I hope these help a little. SE was so kick ass in Resolute. I love the combination of his commando and ninja look. Good luck on you're project.
resolute_snakeeyes2.jpg

How the hell would you grab anything out of that?! :lol They should've put the sword up there and dropped the backpack to a buttpack (and yes, that's a real term :p).

He doesnt seem to have many weapons besides his sword does he? Of course it didnt seem like he needed any more either. HAHA

I don't think he had the uzi, if memory serves he used an H&K rifle of some sort. I might be wrong about that though so this post is possibly useless.

Back