A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas coming 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamboota

Super Freak
Reaction score
I dunno about u guys...but I like the Harold and Kumar movies quite a bit,
so when I saw this news I got a little excited!!!

Back in July of last year, Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg announced that they were developing a third Harold and Kumar film. It makes sense that New Line (aka Warner Bros) wanted a sequel after the release of the sequel, Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, which grossed over $43 million worldwide. Not bad for a film that was made for around $12 million. In fact, the first film wasn’t even considered a success until developing a cult following on DVD.

There were rumors of a Neil Patrick Harris spin-off as well. But talk died down, and I just figured that the sequel and spin-off fell into development heck, especially with Kal Penn joining President Obama’s administration as a liaison to Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities and “arts groups”. But it appears that a project is still in the works, and actually much further along than we had believed.

Warner Bros has announced that they will be releasing A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas in theaters on November 5th 2010.

https://www.slashfilm.com/2009/05/0...istmas-and-happy-feet-2-announced/#more-27456

What do you guys think???

Meh, the 2nd one was nowhere near as good as the original... I could see the 3rd being more painful than funny.

Considering his new position at the White House, I don't know if 2010 is a feasible date for this one.

First one was great. Guantanamo Bay was bad. I thought Kal Penn said he wasn't going to act now that he is in the White House? Recasting of Kumar? :monkey4

It's definitely got potential. Loved the first one. Second one was way too over the top. The 3D is this one looks like it could actually be pretty good. "Who are you looking at?" :lol

I'm down. When I heard about it I was a little apprehensive. But the trailer made me giggle more than I'd like to admit...

I saw a new trailer to this during Animation Domination on FOX and there's a clip of Harold's g/f Maria giving a festive flash. She looks amazing!

Back