Official BB Ra's al Ghul/Henri Ducard Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ra's al Ghul
1/6th Customized by Elvis1976

---------------------------------------------

Head Sculpt: Susala + real moustache added
Tuxedo: unknown brand
Gloves: Hot Toys Joker rapainted black
Shirt: Dragon
Tie: Dragon with RInestone added
Scarf: handmade velvet scarf
Shoes: Sideshow
Body: Qui Gon sideshow buck
Cane: still missing

More pics to come!!!!!

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

Henri Ducard
1/6th Customized by Elvis1976

---------------------------------------------

Head Sculpt: Susala + real mousrtache added
Ninja vest+sweater+military trousers: Dragon + weathered
Boots+gauntlets: Dark Knight
Glove: Hot Toys
Sword: Gi-Joe
Base: Hots toys with custom name tag
Body: Qui-gon sideshow body

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

Last edited:
Nooo man ther's lforigno, i made one for Lord Vicious and into the void is making one too, and i sell some parts for eightsamurai! SO prepare for some ducard stuff

That was such a beautiful Ras, lforigno. Someone got very, very lucky!! :duh

Man I am going to start one of these.

I really wanted to make the training one, but those gauntlets are going to be a b!otch to find as my searches have proven.

Not that the black on black tux is any easier. Uffffffff

Man I am going to start one of these.

I really wanted to make the training one, but those gauntlets are going to be a b!otch to find as my searches have proven.

Not that the black on black tux is any easier. Uffffffff

same here its the gauntlets thats giving me a headache:lol.i been looking for the past 3 weeks.just in case you find one kindly advise us where.Just in case i find it first i will post it here too.thanks.

What's funny is that when the page loaded all I saw of the image was from the mid-thigh down. But still, I could tell from the weathering it was Seb's work. No one does weathering like he does, f'n master :bow :bow :bow

Can someone verify the color of Ra's scarf during Bruce Wayne's birthday party scene in "Batman Begins"? I read somewhere that it was a dark green, but it looks black to me. Also, what type of material would be best to make it? I'm thinking a suede, or something like that. Thanks guys!!

Back