• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Alien 3 maquette,Predator bust 1:1,Emma frost,chestburster statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

claudeabela

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi I am looking for the following items: The Sideshow alien 3 maquette,The sideshow Predator bust 1:1 not the Wolf bust,The Sideshow Emma Frost Comiquette and the Master Replicas Hybrid chestburster statue,I Live in Malta so I need the sellers to be from Europe,Any help in getting hold of any of these items would be highly appreciated :D Pm me pls :chew

Last i saw Raider had the chestburster for sale

Hi I am looking for the following items: The Sideshow alien 3 maquette,The sideshow Predator bust 1:1 not the Wolf bust,The Sideshow Emma Frost Comiquette and the Master Replicas Hybrid chestburster statue,I Live in Malta so I need the sellers to be from Europe,Any help in getting hold of any of these items would be highly appreciated :D Pm me pls :chew

If I didnt reply to any Pm kindly send again as I didnt realise my Pm box was full and maybe i could have missed one or two,Thanks I know raiders chestburster but apparently its slightly damaged and with the huge shipping charges it will not be worth it for me thanks anyway :D

Hey mate ,,,you need to clear your postbox as i cant send you any PMs :)

Kind Regards
jimmy

Lol very sorry its clear now Jimmy :D

I bought the Emma frost maquette,Im buying the alien 3 maquette from Jimmy now looking for the Predator bust 1:1 :chew

I have the 1:1 predator bust (not wolf) in the UK.

It's a massive box so shipping won't be cheap.

How much are you willing to pay ?

Rich

PM me - your inbox is full !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back