Need help. Grievous Bust or King Leonidas PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Chaver

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have to cancel one of these due to low funds. I like both of them just as well but like the thread title says one has to go... :monkey2

Now I know the Leonidas PF is going for some decent cash right now but that might be a short lived trend,not too sure. The Grievous Bust on the other hand seems like it will be available for a while, I think. So the smart thing might be to get Leo and get the Greivous later on down the road. What you guys think?

Last edited:
I have to cancel one of these due to low funds I like both of them just as well but like the thread title says one has to go... :monkey2

Now I know the Leonidas PF is going for some decent cash right now but that might be a short lived trend,not to sure. The Grievous Bust on the other hand seems like it will be available for a while, I think. So the smart thing might be to get Leo and get the Greivous later on down the road. What you guys think?

Personally, I think that the Leonidas PF will maybe go up.... Since they're ALL gone at Sideshow, it may be difficult to land one in the future. Now I can't say what the price of it will be due to the economy, but it's been a pretty good selling item. And being an owner of one of these, I say that it's a MUST have (ONLY the exclusive version though. The regular is not even worth the time)

The Grievous bust, I can't say yet..... I'm actually getting mine tomorrow. But it looks FANTASTIC!

All in all, I'd say GET LEONIDAS exclusive PF!!!! I think he's just a much more iconic figure in so many ways. Sure Grievous is crazy cool, but if I had to choose.... Hmmm. I'd say Leonidas first.... ONLY if you're gonna pay retail. If you're gonna pay the same price for either, get Grievous. 1:1 busts are so sweet :cool:

Leonidas exclusive is my vote. Get the Grievous PF if you want something of him. the bust aint very impressive imo...the GG mini bust is more faithful and more detailed.

Leonidas exclusive is my vote. Get the Grievous PF if you want something of him. the bust aint very impressive imo...the GG mini bust is more faithful and more detailed.

I have that mini bust and I can honestly say it was pretty damn close to the PF. However, if you want a Grevious anything than go for the Sideshow PF exclusive. That thing was bad ass. I only sold mine because A I needed the money and B i just don't see why the character is so cool.

I'm not a SW collector but that Grievous Bust is awesome - I'd take that any day over Leonidas.

Apparently I'm in the minority here...:lol which is odd because I loved 300.

Leonidas as well.
I love Star Wars...But i never liked griveous, one of the more forgettable characters in my opinion

go with the exclusive leonidas. the grievous bust will be found discounted in a few months. the only sideshow 1:1 bust to go up in value is the darth maul. the rest can still be found for a good price if you look hard enough.

what do you like more?

half naked men...

or

Robots...

sorry, I'm not getting either but from a $$ perspective I'd say get your EX naked man and then the bust. :dunno

I agree it doesn't look detailed enough, really simple and the lack of glass eyes make it look cardboard.

I'm a big Star Wars fan but still:

- PF Exclusive Leonidas looks AWESOME!!! And I'm not even collecting 300
- Grievous was a lame character in ROTS
- Grievous bust will be available longer than Leonidas Exclusive
- 90% of SW PF's drop in value and are easy to get later at cheaper prices

In conclusion I'd get Leonidas Exclusive

I have the Leonidas exc as well, and even though my entire collection is star wars I prefer it, If I were you I would buy a SS Grievous statue instead, as the bust really doesnt seem that great looking to me.

Let me help you make a decision :D

78904b9e.jpg

Honestly, there's just something about 1:1 busts that make them so intimidating. They're just AWESOME! It's a tough call because PF's and 1:1's are in two totally different ballparks, IMO. But either way BOTH are just AMAZING!

I'm not a SW collector but that Grievous Bust is awesome - I'd take that any day over Leonidas.

Apparently I'm in the minority here...:lol which is odd because I loved 300.

I don't like either film, but the Grievous bust is a much cooler piece IMO.

Back