• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nicholson Joker - just putting some feelers out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbo

Super Freak
Reaction score
PICTURE IS OF COCOBOLOBOY SET
img5463fa8.jpg

just seeing if anyone has or knows where I might be able to pick up one of the Jack Nicholson Jokers. There's one with the streaky face paint and the other with the the overcoat ( the V2 I believe)
I have over spent this month already, but this is just to see what sort of price I might be looking at.
if anyone has any info on a COMPLETE one, give me a pm.
cheers freaks.
Craig

I see those Joker figures from time to time on ebay from ABC Express. Most recently they've been going for around $350.

Each of those heads on mine are custom made and painted by Les though. The clothes are stock except for the wide brimmed hat. V1 set on the left and the V2 overcoat set on the right.

The pants on the one in the pic below were made by BlindVoyer and the stand decal by EvilFace.

IMG_7298.jpg

Keep a lookout for one on ebay. Hope you find one!

thanks Coco, hope you don't mind me using one of your photos.

Back