• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Men's Suit, Rocky and other itmes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chichifo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi,
Here we go again with pictures and prices...

Picture 1:

+ Hot Toys Rocky III (Italian Stallion version) - Complete in BOX $110 - Reduce at $100

Picture 2:

+ Hot Toys Men's Suit (Fits Iron Man/Tony Stark head) - Complete in BOX $30 -SOLD

Picture 3:

+ Loose clothes: BBI Army Set $5, Hasbro Darth Vader complete set $10, Karate set $2-SOLD, Palpatine set(2) $5, Hasbro Han Solo pants and shirt $2 -SOLD, DID Gimli Chain Mail $1-SOLD, others $1 each-SOLD.

Picture 4:

+ Cy Girl loose clothes $3 upper line each (no boots), $3 all items lower line. - LOWER LINE SOLD

Picture 5:

+ Female Bodies: Cy girls (broken ankle but operational) with boots and no clothes $15 each -one SOLD, Obitsu bodies with neck adapters $10 each. -REDUCE AT 3 OBITSU BODIES FOR $20

Picture 6:

+ Female Bodies: Fantastic 4 Girl (small paint chip in nose) $10-SOLD, sideshow leia body (without head) $10-SOLD, sideshow female body $15-SOLD

Picture 7:

+ VOLKS NEO-GUY with multiple hands, including semi and full poseable hands and gloves from DID Gimli (No head) $25

Picture 8:

+ Male bodies: from left to right 1, 2 and 4 $10 each. 3, 5 and 6 $15 each. SS AA WITHOUT HEAD #2 -SOLD

Picture 9:

+ Hasbro Jango Fet set $20 -REDUCE AT $15

Picture 10:

+ Weapons (mostly Hasbro) set of 5 $3 - ALL SOLD

ALL THESE IS PLUS SHIPPING.
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET (OTHERWISE SPECIFIED ABOVE)

PM me for questions and offers
more to come...

Last edited:
few more...

Picture 11:

+ Loose heads: Hot Toys True Type heads $5 each-SOLD BOTH, neck adapter $3-SOLD, ToyBiz Gimli head with Helmet $5, all others $2 each, stupid wig that fits 1/6 $1. ALL $2 HEADS -SOLD

Picture 12:

+ Folding Chair $4-PENDING ,each pair of male boots $1 - ALL BOOTS SOLD

Picture 13:

+ Hasbro papatine body and head $10

Last edited:
I sent a PM earlier for the IM suit and a few other things and lo and behold my suit shows up from Toys2 today. :lol I thought I was out of luck. So please cross me off the list for the suit (but I still want the folding chair and HT caucasian head:) )

Back