WTF? Want to Buy 2500 Hoth Hasbro Leias??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably from KMart or something. I think I remember this sale from a few years ago. I can see a skilled customizer upgrading about 100 of them and making some really good profit, but 2500 is a bit much.

Please contact us directly if you are a serious buyer and we will do our best to get you a shipping quote for these items.
With that attitude they're going to be stuck with them for a long time. The most sensible thing they can do is haul it all away for recycling.

That is just ridiculous... who would have a use for that many Leia's? You could never hope to sell all of them :lol

Nuts.... I would submit a BEST OFFER for $1... :)
2500 = 1 Carrie Fisher Fetish Freak...

I seem to remember a sale like this a few years ago. Wasn't Hoth Leia a Service Merchandise exclusive? They were probably purchased in a warehouse lot after they went out of business.

Oh, and I have one. :lol

I think ATAT driver was the only service merchandise exclusive. The Leia was part of the shipment with the Imperial Officer and I think Zuckuss and 4Lom ,around that time anyway. Its actually a pretty good outfit, just the head is way wack. I got mine for like $5 from TRU on clearance.

Ya, this was a Service Merchaise Exclusive, if they 2500 still kicking around at that time a ton must have been made. So much for exclusive.

Ya, this was a Service Merchaise Exclusive, if they 2500 still kicking around at that time a ton must have been made. So much for exclusive.

All I remember is that it was hard for me to find at the time. I loved hunting for figures back then. :lol

So while browsing on Ebay
I found this:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-2500-Princ...|66:4|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:200

Seriously!! Who the hell ends up with so many Leias, and then thinks somebody will be so stupid to buy them for 20k!!?:horror
I think I've seen it all on Ebay now...

He probably bought up a bunch thinking he'd make the figure rare, then turn a fat profit slowly selling his collection at $100 a pop. Sadly, he failed to realize that there's only one George Lucas. :D

me today said:
probably from KMart or something. I think I remember this sale from a few years ago. I can see a skilled customizer upgrading about 100 of them and making some really good profit, but 2500 is a bit much.

me from 12/2007 said:
The outfit is really good, IMO.

I could see a good customizer turning a pretty good profit by buying 20 of these at $5 each and plopping a custom head on, but not 2500 lol.

funny how similar my mind was working then and now, except I now give more credit to the skilled customizers because now I think they can handle 5x more! LOL.

This is some of the funniest sheet i have seen all day!.

Back