POLL! What Cobra Troop do want to see next???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Cobra Troop do you want to see next?

• Cobra Officer ('82)

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Hiss Tank Driver ('83)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Crimson Guard ('85)

Votes: 36 58.1%
  • Snow Serpent ('85)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Eel ('85)

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Tele-Viper ('85)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • (Viper) ('86)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Techno-Viper ('87)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Night-Viper ('88)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Misc. canon Trooper variation (Glider pilot, Python Patrol, etc.)

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Had to add the word next because I'd but all these and I'm sure others would as well! :rock The CCC debate has gotten old and the tribe has definitely spoken on that one so we need a new poll thread. I went down the years and assembled a somewhat master list of Troops ranging from the best years of Joe, although I'm sure to catch heat for including '88. ;) So, what Cobra Trooper do you want to see next?

Last edited:
BATs were supposed to go in but at the last minute I realised I had left out Tele-Vipers and forgot to add the BATs back in and take out out the misc. option. Now I can't edit it... :eek:

I know we'll never see these but I went Snow Serpent. How Awesome looking is that trooper?

280773616611f492fba5.jpg

Imagine these guys all decked out in snow gear, furry shoulders and all.

I know we'll never see these but I went Snow Serpent. How Awesome looking is that trooper?

280773616611f492fba5.jpg

Imagine these guys all decked out in snow gear, furry shoulders and all.

I think Snow Serpents actually have a higher shot of being made sooner than later if for no other reason to sell more Recon Point environments. :) I love them, absolutely awesome designs. That said I voted for Crimson Guards.

Oh, boy. Here comes the canon topic again. From one thread to another, folks just aren't getting the point. Crimson Guards are red, Cobra Commander is blue....

I dont think anyone has ever said they hated 'crimson' stuff, just figures who are now crimson who never were before.

Find that a bit funny myself. :lol

:duh

Let me make this simple for you guys, because you're obviously not getting it:

Cobra Commander = BLUE

Crimson Guard = RED

It's not the red itself that we find dumb, it's the red on the wrong damn character. I no more like the idea of a red Cobra Commander than I would a red Darth Vader. Or would that mean that I should hate the idea of Royal Guards, too? :rolleyes:

Whatever gave you that idea? Has anyone expressed dismay over crimson guards being crimson? I think not.

Oh, boy. Here comes the canon topic again. From one thread to another, folks just aren't getting the point. Crimson Guards are red, Cobra Commander is blue....

I dont think anyone has ever said they hated 'crimson' stuff, just figures who are now crimson who never were before.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

:duh

Let me make this simple for you guys, because you're obviously not getting it:

Cobra Commander = BLUE

Crimson Guard = CRIMSON

It's not the red itself that we find dumb, it's the red on the wrong damn character. I no more like the idea of a red Cobra Commander than I would a red Darth Vader. Or would that mean that I should hate the idea of Royal Guards, too?

When agreeing with Irish I throw up a little in my mouth, but here I must agree.

:yuck

It's like if they released an exclusive King Leonidas PF but with a blue cape. He never wore a blue cape so why make it?

I can see it now, Crimson Gaurds announced at Toy Fair 2010.

SDCC 2010 exclusive.....blue Crimson Guards :horror

Back