• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennywise the clown...head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkertonfx

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have shown this off in a few other forums so I thought I would officially post it in this section :)

I am offering the Pennywise sculpt as a unpainted, painted and painted with hair option. All of my castings are pressure cast with no clean up anywhere on the castings. The types of molds I use do not create a casting seam line.

The unpainted castings are selling for $30.00 plus $5.00 shipping in the USA and $12.00 outside the USA
The Painted casting sells for $50.00 plus $5.00 shipping in the USA and $12.00 outside the USA
Finally the painted with hair copies sell for $60.00 plus $5.00 shipping in the USA and $12.00 outside the USA

I will only be offering the painted castings as I have time to finish them and will try to post them as they are completed.

If a mounting hole is needed please let me know the correct size and I will take care of this for no extra charge.

The pictures below are the painted castings without hair... The hair is custom dyed sheep wool and I will be posting pictures of the finished piece shortly.

Pennywise-resin-6.jpg

Pennywise-painted-7.jpg

Pennywise-painted-8.jpg

Pennywise-painted-4.jpg

Pennywise-group1.jpg

Who wants a balloon ;) here are the painted pics of the sharp teeth version! Next pics will be the hair pics... come back soon!

Pennywise-teeth-1.jpg

Pennywise-teeth-1.jpg

Pennywise-teeth-3.jpg

Pennywise-teeth-3.jpg

Man that is just insane... the eyes are so alive, just amazing work man :rock

Wow. Awesome stuff. Can't wait for the hair! I think I may need one of these. Is anyone on the suit yet? Shoes and other accessories?

BTW, have you shopped this around to the Onesixthwarrior forum yet? I have a feeling you'd get some extra interest over there.

Here is the pic allot of you have been waiting for... We have HAIR!!!!

Pennywise-hair-4.jpg

Pennywise-hair-3.jpg

Pennywise-hair-2.jpg

Pennywise-hair-1.jpg

:drool :drool :drool

PAYMENT SENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAD ASS!!!!!!!

That is SOOOOO ^^^^in badass :rock :rock :rock

Hair came out perfect!!!!!

I would like a painted one with hair as well. Do we get a choice between regular teeth or pointy teeth?

Thanks! :)

Thanks King! and you guys are welcome to choose either sharp or regular teeth or both whatever works for you... just make sure you tell me :)

Turn around time is about a week on these once payment is received... I am packing some zombie heads, other clown head and some of these to be shipped this coming week. Im trying to ship things in groups. Also I will have to cut this short if I get too many painted requests at once... but so far i am able to keep up :)

Thanks King! and you guys are welcome to choose either sharp or regular teeth or both whatever works for you... just make sure you tell me :)

Turn around time is about a week on these once payment is received... I am packing some zombie heads, other clown head and some of these to be shipped this coming week. Im trying to ship things in groups. Also I will have to cut this short if I get too many painted requests at once... but so far i am able to keep up :)

You can just send me the one in the picture above :)

For me I can see just a bit more of Tim Curry in the non-pointy teeth version. If I could afford it I'd love to have one of each, but I ultimately decided on the regular teeth version.

But I think either way you go you're guaranteed an awesome figure :rock

I took regular teeth with regular eyes because thats how he appears 90% of the time.

I would still love to pick up a pointy teeth with yellow eyes though.

But like GB said, its a winner no matter what you choose.

I think I'm just going to have to watch the film to find out.

I'm leaning to the regular teeth version too because this is the scene I most want to replicate.

it-pennywisewp06.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back