Jokercopter pics?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who are interested, the Joker chopper is a Westland Gazelle, a very popular aircraft in Europe and used frequently in movies.A Gazelle chases Clint Eastwood and Sondra Locke in "The Gauntlet". The most famous movie example is the heavily modified title vehicle in "Blue Thunder". The joker's version appears to be a standard model with a fancy paint job...PS

can you prove it?

ohhh no he di'nt! :D

great job spence! i was going to ask what kind of decal you used for the logo when i decided to "expand" your youtube info. haha. other than that, only thing i didn't like was the choice for bg music. felt like baywatch or sumthin :banana

again, awesome creation man!

- Grem

can you prove it?

ohhh no he di'nt! :D

great job spence! i was going to ask what kind of decal you used for the logo when i decided to "expand" your youtube info. haha. other than that, only thing i didn't like was the choice for bg music. felt like baywatch or sumthin :banana

again, awesome creation man!

- Grem

I agree with u there man, the music is terrible. WMG blocked my batman music, which was the score from the jokercopter part of the film.

WTF was I thinking???

Back