A Hello From Me to You

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiny Eli

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been lurking around so I can spot fake/reproduction for what hopefully will be future purchases and I decided that I should join since the members seem to be friendly and have a nose for getting goods.

I own a few Hot Toys and Medicom 12" figures and a Sideshow PF exclusive Captain America. I'll probably add an Iron Spider-man shortly. I'm a full-time student at Boise State who is going to start grad school next fall in Santa Barbara. Luckily, I have a small collection that is easy to move. I also collect video games, not on purpose though. I always mean to get to them sometime but never do. For collecting, I'm more interested in Marvel and DC than most of the movie licensed variety.

In these dire times, investing in statues looks smarter than investing in stocks. :D

Those hopeful future purchases include: Sideshow PF Hulk, Sideshow Hulk vs Spider-man, and Sideshow Stealth Iron Man polystone statue. Now all I need is money and a trusted seller...

Nice to meet you.

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back