Giles 12 inch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lila

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
:banana I really hope they make a 12-inch Giles soon.I would really like that and have been waiting for.Please make a 12-inch Giles if any of you hear me out there.

Hmmm, Giles? What does this mean on the Sideshow site...

Sideshow will be closed for Holiday

Sideshow Collectibles will be closed Thursday, November 24th and Friday, November 25th for the Thanksgiving holiday. However, we will be hosting a one day celebration for 'Black & White Friday'! Be sure you tune into the website to see which new addition has been added to the Buffy universe, order the new, in-stock SSE Premium Format Figures, discounted merchandise and an extra special surprise! Stay Tuned!

Fritz said:
Hmmm, Giles? What does this mean on the Sideshow site...

Sideshow will be closed for Holiday

Sideshow Collectibles will be closed Thursday, November 24th and Friday, November 25th for the Thanksgiving holiday. However, we will be hosting a one day celebration for 'Black & White Friday'! Be sure you tune into the website to see which new addition has been added to the Buffy universe, order the new, in-stock SSE Premium Format Figures, discounted merchandise and an extra special surprise! Stay Tuned!

Sooo, first anyone that got their newsletter late, and uses the newsletter as... well, news for getting in on things missed out on exclusive Luke. Now, on the biggest travelling weekend of the year, when many of us may not be near a computer, will we be missing out on Giles? :mad:

No, it'll be a demon that appeared in a few episodes! the judge or D'Hoffryn or something. Now much as I like monsters, we need the scoobies first especially as it is widely rumoured that the line is almost at an end.

If it is a demon, I'm going to sulk and not buy it, just to be spiteful!!!

Sideshow please get the message:

WE WANT GILES

I'm hoping against hope that it is Giles. If it's another Buffy or Spike or something....ugh.

Who is this Giles you are all asking about? I have not seen him around anywhere :p

And don't panic, this weekend is just the preview... and I'm not telling you who it's a preview OF, so don't even try to bribe me :angelsmil

Actually I hope the surprise IS something that is either Star Wars (1/6 or 1/4) or Marvel (1/4 or weopon set) that will ship right away!!

Giles phhht. Bring out the Judge or D'Hoffryn or something. Hahahahaha

We all know you will ***** and moan once Giles is released. I don't want to hear all that. Let's go the tried and true. Uber Vamp. That's a goer. Giles, plain, ordinary, suit. I have enough suits and Ken has glasses. Make your own. mwhahahahahaha.

Don't listen Sideshow. Leave Giles for last. A dreary end to a dead line. What an exit. I'll be your best friend. Keep 'em on a line. Go on I dare you. They wont appreciate it. Once he's out, they will abandon you.

Dusty. How about it?

Can't think of anything else to stir the pot, for now.

Actually, I wouldn't mind having a Randy Giles Spike figure someday, but after many other figures I've been longing for have been released. Giles is the #1 figure I've been waiting for for ages. And Dusty - you are such a tease - can't you give us a hint?!?

Now, what to do - do my annual "Black Friday" shopping day or sit around the computer on the Sideshow site all day?! Damn, I know my husband is going to make me leave the house! Glad to hear it's just a preview!!

OK Dusty, this is obviously a plea for bribery:

Who is this Giles you are all asking about? I have not seen him around anywhere

And don't panic, this weekend is just the preview... and I'm not telling you who it's a preview OF, so don't even try to bribe me

I'm very rich and old, I know all the best restaurants in Beverley Hills, I know the best shops on rodeo drive, I know the best outlets in Camarillo, hell I even know the nearest Ferrari dealership to Thousand Oaks and I have a Harrods account and a brand new Range Rover..........plus I look like Russell Crowe and sound like Sean Connery

Now tell me it's Giles:banghead

Back