• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Neca Grayskull Door

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patient Zero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that I have the Skeletor incoming, I am starting my search for this piece. Another longshot that someone will have one for sale, but it is worth a shot. Let me know if you have or know of any leads for one of these for sale. And yes, I know there is one on the bay for 2000.00.:horror

Good luck bro!
People want CARAZY amounts for that door. I have a plan to make my own Greyskull Door and castle front to place behind Skeletor and He-man. If it turns out well, I'll make a few copies for those of us that have the set.

Yeah, this one is gonna hurt the Piggy bank for sure. I have recently scaled back, and I am only getting core wants. This is at the top of the list. I am hoping someone wants to find a good home for their door and will contact me. :naughty

The sooner someone sells me this, the sooner this thread will go away! Do you really want to see this thread bumped for years...:rotfl:duh

They only made 50 doors, and they're mostly in hands of the most rabid MOTU fans. For the price you're likely to pay it's better to commission a replica with a good sculptor.. there are high res pics for reference on he-man.org and statueforum.

They only made 50 doors, and they're mostly in hands of the most rabid MOTU fans. For the price you're likely to pay it's better to commission a replica with a good sculptor.. there are high res pics for reference on he-man.org and statueforum.

I agree, I'm sure it'll be cheaper to comission one...

I believe there are 100 doors. Two runs of 50. And I am pretty rabid atm. :naughty

There's one for 2k on Ebay... :D

I could have one commissioned, but I like the rarity of this particular piece. I am not an ES whore, but sometimes it is nice to have a very limited item in my collection. 2k is slightly crazy though, it has been on ebay for a long time. The last one I seen sell , went in the 800.00 range. All I can do is put out feelers and keep my eyes open and maybe someone will be bored with theirs or need some quick cash. :peace

The forums were not much help, but as usual Fleabay has come through. Door is finally been secured. I would like to thank the failing economy and the auction sniper service. The best news is I do not have another grail item and I can start to replenish my mattress with cash. :rotfl

Back