Mickey Mouse!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luchador138

Super Freak
Reaction score
MickeyMouse2.gif

Anyone know when this is coming out? Big Disneyland fan and I think this is a awesome idea for a line.

I love Disney World! I haven't been there in years! I'd love to go again!

Who's gonna take me? :D

It looks like a figure based on the theme park character with the mesh ear portions and recessed eyes. Loving it based on price.

I believe it is being made by the same company (How2Work) that was going to give us the Albert Einstein (still not seen anywhere)

Here is a phot where you can see Mickey on display and the scale seems to be 1/6.

Don't know if they are trying to represent a person in a Mickey suit (cfr one that walks in Disneyworld) or the Mouse himself :)

w175421682.jpg

This is a neat idea for a suit since for most Disneyana collectors one of these Mickey suits is the Holy Grail since essentially to own one it'd have to be a black market item stolen from a theme park.

It is being made by How2Work

https://www.how2worktoys.com/works.php?wid=2

Its definitely based off of a person in the suit (most not all Mickeys due to height and stature are played by women)

Notice the similarities in ears and eyes.

Yeah, you're right. Its definitely based off of somebody in a suit. Pretty cool! I was at Disney World around Christmas time back in '07.

I believe it is being made by the same company (How2Work) that was going to give us the Albert Einstein (still not seen anywhere)

Here is a phot where you can see Mickey on display and the scale seems to be 1/6.

Don't know if they are trying to represent a person in a Mickey suit (cfr one that walks in Disneyworld) or the Mouse himself :)

w175421682.jpg

The army guys look great.

Is that Deckard in the top right?!?

That's awesome. I'd buy one for sure.

And just so everyone can be jealous I'm getting ready to go to Disney World. :p

That's awesome. I'd buy one for sure.

And just so everyone can be jealous I'm getting ready to go to Disney World. :p

Going July 19th for a week followed by a week on the Dis Cruise. :rock

And that figure is completely awesome. I wish someone would make a 1/6 Walt.

Just got back a week ago....already having withdrawals. Going back at Christmas! :rock

This Mouse looks great.

The only problem is not all the characters are the same suits in all parks, especially Disneyland Tokyo. The next character they make may not be the suit we know.

Back