The Punisher Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review, and thanks for the site plug! :D

A note re: the arms-- I actually resculpted them after the prototype photos were taken, hence the differences you cited. Also, glad you noticed the detail in the boots.... Jared did a phenomenal job sculpting those!

Great Review!! I really like this piece and think from what I saw at SDCC and what images I've seen Andy did a great job.

Lots of pics! Bob twisted my arm into getting him. Next thing you know he'll make me buy Logan.

And like the forum and gallery design, Jer - looking very cool!

I'm still on the fence about this one really because of lack of funds. The only thing that looks off a bit is his stance. Not sure why the initial pics looked more natural and well balanced. Anyway, great accessories and nice sculpt.

I wish someone who received this statue (doll--jk!) recently would psot a review of it, since Azogs was such a long time ago--Wink, Wink!

I think he looks great! And I really do prefer the traditional skull over the more stylized one. I had a problem with Bond having the gun sculpted into his hand, but here the seperation is perfect between guns and hands so that it isn't obvious that they're sculpted there.

And it's also great that he has all these loose magazines that you can fill his pockets with. He could have had stuffed pockets sewn shut, but the addition of the sculpted ammo is a big plus.

The arms are also very well done. I thought I would have preferred a posable black trench with him, but I think he looks great like this.

One problem I had was that the hole in the base was lined up wrong so that his front foot wouldn't be posed over the base but would hang off in air, but I found that just inserting him in the peg and twisting worked fine to line him up.

Thanks everyone - he's definitely a keeper!

Darklord Dave said:
I think he looks great! And I really do prefer the traditional skull over the more stylized one. I had a problem with Bond having the gun sculpted into his hand, but here the seperation is perfect between guns and hands so that it isn't obvious that they're sculpted there.

And it's also great that he has all these loose magazines that you can fill his pockets with. He could have had stuffed pockets sewn shut, but the addition of the sculpted ammo is a big plus.

The arms are also very well done. I thought I would have preferred a posable black trench with him, but I think he looks great like this.

One problem I had was that the hole in the base was lined up wrong so that his front foot wouldn't be posed over the base but would hang off in air, but I found that just inserting him in the peg and twisting worked fine to line him up.

Thanks everyone - he's definitely a keeper!

I noted that very thing in my review Dave, glad to know I was not the oddball.....(shut-up HE)

Man, this sucks.... there is one for sale at my comic book/ action figures store...I was going to buy it today, until I saw that one of his eyebrows has a bad paint job (it misses some paint in it) the dealer takes them out of the boxes to inspect them and to sell them and for him I guess, he is ok... but for me at 200$ a statue I want the face paint to be perfect...So I didnt buy it....So thats my fear if I'm buying one on ebay....and I dont want to pay the whole 250$ for one on sideshow's site...what a dilemma....:banghead

That's the problem with these things, once you see it in person, it becomes more difficult to resist.

Finally got mine. I like it a lot.

But, where do I put the extra clips? They do not really fit in the pouches....are they supposed to stick out some?

Azog?

Thanks.

JW

Last edited:
Back