Joker Goon 1/6 Masks Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzyarse

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,
just finishing the master sculpts on a set of 1/6 scale goon clown masks from the Joker's bank robbery. I will be casting next week, and will be able to do several sets. They are all sized to fit a 1/6 scale head perfectly.
All the gang are there, Dopey, Happy, Grumpy, Chuckles and the Bus Driver.
Anyone interested let me know and as soon as everyone interested is in we can work out a price... the more who are in the cheaper I can do them. I reckon about $30 plus shipping per mask if about 5 sets are wanted.
Anyone who hasn't got the Joker mask (Bozo) then I can do him too.
Please note, the pictures are of the working sculpts and the final casts will be of higher quality... the paint properly matched and the masks weathered.
So, let me know if you want a set, or I can do individual ones for those who only want one or two.
Dizzy:google

Last edited:
And for those interested, here are some screen grabs from the movie showing the boys!
Dizzy:google

These look phenomenal. This hobby is become such an addiction. Now I can picture myself trying to recreate the whole damn scene. Next thing i know i'll be looking for a 1/6 school bus :google

I'd be in for a complete set.

Could we see the final product as well as the masks on some actual heads :)

Yep, will post pics next week of the final castings and pose on figures so you can see they fit and dont look like Mr. Potato head!
Dizzy

how much for a set dizzy for a fellow uker >?

costumes for the other goons might be a long task to track down and put together

I should be able to do a set for around £25 or a fiver each to cover materials, if everyone sending me pm's is definately in. Postage will be minimal costs worldwide as they will weigh so little.
Once I know how many are wanted I will be able to finalise a price.
Dizzy

No prob Elvis... looks like I am going to be busy next week!
Dizzy

Sweet ! Keep me on that list mos' def !

These look phenomenal. This hobby is become such an addiction. Now I can picture myself trying to recreate the whole damn scene. Next thing i know i'll be looking for a 1/6 school bus :google

Already on it...I began early building of this for as my next 1/6 TDK diorama after I finished the Interrogation room one I did. I am just doing the back of the bus, crashed through the bank wall!

I got to get all the Int. dios that you guys ordered and the table and chairs done first...It'll be about August before I can finish it? I will be sure to post when it is done.

mike

Already on it...I began early building of this for as my next 1/6 TDK diorama after I finished the Interrogation room one I did. I am just doing the back of the bus, crashed through the bank wall!

I got to get all the Int. dios that you guys ordered and the table and chairs done first...It'll be about August before I can finish it? I will be sure to post when it is done.

mike

SWEEEEEET!

THAT will be awesome!

Ok Deckard, I will put you down for those two.
I presume nobody needs the Jokers mask (Bozo)>
Dizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back