Hello from Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boshuda21

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all

Just shouting out from Toronto. I don't collect much stuff anymore, but I do have near complete collection of Hot Toys 14" Predator figures and a modest collection of Sideshow Star Wars (jedi-sith only). I also enjoy kettlebell swining, martial arts and running. cheers

I apologize in advance that I will not be particularly active on the boards. Life has gotten busy for me (have a baby boy) and forum posting was one of the first things to go in order to free up what was once free time. I'll pretty much only be looking into buying or trading. For those interested my eBay handle is darth-molecule

cheers

Oh nice!, another canook!..bet you love hackey as well eh?, live in a igloo?,ride a Yak to work everyday?...i am just jerkin.

Hello from 330 Km's south of you, in Windsor! :D
I gotta go up to Toronto one day this summer just to wander around The Silver Snail, they have a ton of Sideshow stuff for sale in there. :chew

Hi all

Just shouting out from Toronto. I don't collect much stuff anymore, but I do have near complete collection of Hot Toys 14" Predator figures and a modest collection of Sideshow Star Wars (jedi-sith only). I also enjoy kettlebell swining, martial arts and running. cheers

I apologize in advance that I will not be particularly active on the boards. Life has gotten busy for me (have a baby boy) and forum posting was one of the first things to go in order to free up what was once free time. I'll pretty much only be looking into buying or trading. For those interested my eBay handle is darth-molecule

cheers

Hey Boshuda 21, welcome to Sideshow. :peace

1234906716434.jpg

Hi there!

Rather than create a new thread I thought I'd just reply to this one.

Another new Canadian on the board :) I live in Toronto and just recently started getting into 1/6 items.

Previously used to collect mainly the Toybiz Marvel stuff, lots of Mcfarlene (mostly sports) and the odd other figure here and there.

Still desperately searching for some good sites to buy 1/6 items from. What really kills me is the tax (if I buy from a Canadian website) and the low value of our dollar. If I buy from Ebay, US or overseas then I get hit with high shipping costs. So far a lose - lose situation for me.

My collection is pretty modest right now - I have about 20 or so figures (some SideShow Star Wars from a couple of years back). My newest stuff is the Hot Toys Batman + Joker and Enterbay Bruce Lee and Jack Bauer.

Anyways just wanted to chime in and say hello!

Thanks,
Steve

Back