• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtt-for any sideshows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BRONXBEAST

Super Freak
Reaction score
I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE SELL THING FOR CHEAP SO HOPEFULLY SOME ONE WOULD LIKE TO TRADE SOMETHING FOR THIS MotorStorm Pacific Rift PS3 GAME NEVER PLAYED AND FEAR 2 GAME XBOX 360 WORTH A TRY AND ALSO HAVE CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WARFARE PS3

Last edited:
It may help if you give people an idea what you are looking for.

Do you want LOTR, Marvel, DC, Horror etc. Any specific items??

Just an idea.
x :peace

well im just takeing offers on any side show items i collect everything sideshow from horror figures to starwars figures so if there something you willing to part whit contact me and ill respond whit answer

im looking for sideshow starwars or sideshow freedy or jason or leatherface figures in case you wondering what im willing to trade for or work other arangements

Last edited:
I've got a loose Leatherface figure, complete. Do you have any other 360 games? I could use FEAR 2, but would want another game to go with it.

Wtt-cod4 ps3 for sideshow

I collect starwars and horror figures or if any other offers contact me thanks oh i also have fear 2 xbox 360 and motor stom pacific rift ps3 call of duty 4 ps3

Last edited:
Re: Wtt-cod4 ps3 for sideshow

I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE SELL THING FOR CHEAP SO HOPEFULLY SOME ONE WOULD LIKE TO TRADE SOMETHING FOR THIS MotorStorm Pacific Rift PS3 GAME NEVER PLAYED AND FEAR 2 GAME XBOX 360 WORTH A TRY

I collect starwars and horror figures or if any other offers contact me thanks oh i also have fear 2 xbox 360 and motor stom pacific rift ps3 call of duty 4 ps3

As you are advertising to Trade the same items in two seperate threads, I have merged them together.
x :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back