Repainted Obi Wan #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured i would post another Obi Wan i did recently for a fellow freak. I played around with some new skin tone mixtures as well. COmments and criticism is always welcome. :chew

o1.png

IMG_8473.png

The hair is improved, I think. The mole under his right eye is tricky. It's so dark but getting it to look natural at that scale without it looking like a pimple or a beauty mark is difficult. Good job.

I like the intense look you gave him! I like the hair too - good layering. Great job as usual!!

Your skin tones are unreal.....awesome

Last edited:
Figured i would post another Obi Wan i did recently for a fellow freak. I played around with some new skin tone mixtures as well. COmments and criticism is always welcome. :chew

o1.png

IMG_8473.png

Very nice. Off these pictures, I'd say add a bit more blonde to the goatee area of the beard, that was a little lighter in ROTS than his cheeks, and make the pupils a bit larger, there seems like a hair too much blue showing from his eyes. The quality with which it's painted is very nice though.

Back