the next dead 12" figure........the butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A butcher? Meh...

Kinda funny for a zombie to be cutting up meat when his instincts would be to eat it?

oh hell yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn that was kinda sick even for an animated trailer.

butcher = brilliant !!

Does seem more like a Texas Chainsaw Massacre figure rather than a Zombie Butcher. I don't get it?

And last night I was about to start a thread, "Is the Dead line Dead?" because it seems like it's been awhile since we've seen a 12" release.

Edit: Although I do like the "zombie" characteristics/movement at the very end of the video.

Does seem more like a Texas Chainsaw Massacre figure rather than a Zombie Butcher. I don't get it?

And last night I was about to start a thread, "Is the Dead line Dead?" because it seems like it's been awhile since we've seen a 12" release.

I don't think so, it is just a zombie that used to be a Butcher. I will agree that the video wasn't very "zombie"-ish because I would agree it would just want to eat the guy instead of chop him up but I love it.

He is cool; I can't wait; Will obviously add him to the collection...

But what I *really* want to know is:

Who at Sideshow is the Reverend Horton Heat fan!
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Is that who that was singing? Cause I liked it, and before I even saw what/who the butcher was attending too, I was wondering who it was singing. For some reason, song reminded me of Billy Bob Thornton.

The Butcher.

TheButcher.jpg

TheButcher2.jpg

Just because its on the SDCC page doesn't mean its an SDCC Exclusive but it DOES mean that there could be an SDCC variant of it.

he looks like a large zombie as well.
seems that most portrayals of butchers are large fat men.

butcher block/cutting table exclusive anyone?????

Back