Snake Eyes in the old cartoon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiderbo

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Guys I am watching old episodes of the old cartoon on Youtube and can not find any with SE in them. Does anyone know the names of some good episodes with him in them?

THANKS

He is in just about every one of them. He, thankfully, wasn't the center of attention of the toon.

Bah! Do yourself a favor and pick up the TPB reprints of the original Marvel Comics series instead. 1,000x better than the goofy Sunbow cartoon.

Bah! Do yourself a favor and pick up the TPB reprints of the original Marvel Comics series instead. 1,000x better than the goofy Sunbow cartoon.

I definitely agree, even though I love the toon. The comics are the place to see SE at his best, in one episode of the cartoon SE wears a Boy George dress as a disguise and break dances! :lol

I definitely agree, even though I love the toon. The comics are the place to see SE at his best, in one episode of the cartoon SE wears a Boy George dress as a disguise and break dances! :lol

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol I soooooooo forgot about that (mental block? :huh) Go to 4:00 minutes in and enjoy.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/t4exxtFxKBs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/t4exxtFxKBs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

Last edited:
uhh..............dear lord. they found tiny sunglasses for polly and a visor for timber....that Satin sure keeps a stocked van .

I agree w/ Irish, get the Marvel TPBs. IDW has been releasing them lately. Very good stuff. If you have a local comic store that carries old issues do yourself a favor and get some GI Joe Special Missions. They are some really good Joe stories and mostly one-shots using different Joes each time.

I'm not a big fan of the toon at all, although there are a couple decent episodes. Jungle Trap is by far the best of the cartoons, imo. Snake Eyes, Duke, Scarlett, R n R, and Recondo plus Copperhead and Zartan! There's a couple other decent ones, but Jungle Trap is the only one that sticks out in my mind. Then there's one with Snow Job and polar bears and a bunch of Snowcats being sabotaged. I think the Serpentor Arise ones were pretty good but haven't seen them in a while. Unfortunately they always seemed to stick Flint in the weird ones though... Bastatrds.

Last edited:
The comics are the place to see SE at his best

GI Joe #21, the "Silent Issue". Probably one of the most awesome Snake Eyes stories out there. Definitely try to read this one spiderbo.

Silent Interlude is not only the best JOE issue, it's one of the best single-issue comics you'll ever read (or... look at).

:lecture

The toon rocked, you guys are idiots!!!

It made Joe fun and to kids, who the line is aimed at, is all that matters.

I was a kid (I was only 10 when RAH debuted) and I always thought that the Marvel comics rocked but the cartoon dumbed it way, way down.

Seriously, what about that clip above makes it cool and appealing to kids? That was some of the gheyest stuff ever.

I grew up watching the cartoon series so now that I'm older I see how cheesy it really is (in a good way), that being said, the cartoon will allways have a special place in my heart.

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol I soooooooo forgot about that (mental block? :huh) Go to 4:00 minutes in and enjoy.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/t4exxtFxKBs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/t4exxtFxKBs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!! MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!! MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!!

New rule: Never link post that video again!!!

Back