• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Terminator Battle Damage T-800 Arnold

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commtech

Super Freak
Reaction score
Boxed or Loose. Pm me your price whatever it is. I really want this figure. Don't be afraid. I won't be offended or call you names. Worst thing that can happen is I'll say "no, thanks" (LOL!).

Thank you!

UPDATE: DEAL PENDING.

Last edited:
if your talking to me darth i never got your PM

i got one from ebay for only 280$ with buy i now.and i thought my luck was bad.try searching often.you might find great deals that are so good they are gone in a matter of minutes.

i got one from ebay for only 280$ with buy i now.and i thought my luck was bad.try searching often.you might find great deals that are so good they are gone in a matter of minutes.

I would definitely pay that for one! Anyone who's got one, please let me know. C'mon, help a fellow Freak!~
Thanks!

Oh... and BUMP!

C'mon guys/gals!!! I know there's some of you out there who have it and no longer need it/want it. Get it out from storage, get paid for it and buy something else that you would display proudly!

Got a few offers yesterday and today. Asking prices are kind of high.:( They are being considered but, is there anyone else out there who's not asking for my first born in trade for this T-800?:D Let me know before I pick one of the high offers. Thanks guys!

Back